The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 16

Hey guys im sorry I didn't write that long.. Its hard with school every day I have 2- 4 hours of homework with sucks... and then on the weekend im with my boyfriend... Also I kept checking my watt pad and im upset to death that im not on the whats hot list!!. We were on 365 was the highest we got, now its 0 ;(... Keep commenting and hotting, get the word out about this book.. Srry I didn't upload soon, ill try to make this chapter long...

Alissa looked at the two white coats. The female on the left had long black hair which was in a braid that went down to her butt, the male near her had short balck hair. She knew them well, they were on of the clean up crews Alissa and Uncle Doc used after a mission, they were master of removing finger prints, and other things if you staid to long at a place. Uncle Doc never really liked them but they were good what they did, Uncle Doc called the the A twins, or the more not so nice nick name the Evil Twins. The girls name was Alice and Alek. There face were lit with a fake smile. There eyes looked at me, then quickly darted toward Dimitris dad who was panting for each breath, they fake smile dropped but was quickly replaced with a new one.. I text Uncle Doc

"What are the Evil Twins doing"

I watch the twins slowly, open there black suit case, which held everything they needed to pretend to me doctors and held the patient, or even to kill them in the most doctor way..

My phone vibrated again, I got it out from my boob.

"What the hell are they doing there??"

I didn't reply, cuz I already knew.. I heard the click in my head. I looked at the twins who were whispering to each other by their black suitcase. They were working for some one else. Which should be, clean up crewes were supposed to work for one corparation and one corparation only.. I watched as both of them move.

Alek was walking toward me"Hey my name is Doctor A Can I please check you out." He didn't wait for my approval before his hands were already on me. He started with my face, trying to caress my check with his cold hands, checking my arms petting them gliding his cold hands up and down them, it gave me shivers not the good shivers but the cold creepy ones. I looked past Alek to see Ludmila (Dimitris mom) cry hysterically, and Dimitri just sitting there. Alek followed my gazed and a evil grin spread across his face.

"I will take you to a more private room to expect you more, to double check if your hurt"

I looked at Dimitri hopping he would object or say something, but he didn't even move or notice,. But Dimitri was to busy having his arms around his mom trying to come her down. Alek took my hand taking me to the extra guest room at the end of the house. The bedrooms themes was dark red and black colors, how ironic red.. Alek pushed me into the room, shutting and locking the door behind him,... The room was bitched black, I was blind, this I felt the cold hand on my body, they were on my waist, skimming . The hands slowly went down more. My eyes slowly adjusted to the low amount of light, I saw Alek's salute, creping by mom body and waist. Alek pushed me really hard onto the floor, holding me down. He started kissing my neck, having his full weight on top of me, I felt every single muscle on him. I felt his bulge sticking out it was rubbing around me lower area. his hand was now extremely low, he was fuming with the panty line. I managed to get my last drop of energy to head butt him, it was a perfect hit, his nose soon started to pour out blood.

"You fucking bitch, I cant wait to get my hands around your throat.,."

"You would have to wait" was all I said before I walked out..

I quickly walked to the living room, not wanting to wait for Alek. I let out a breath I was holding in, that the worst was over, but the breath I let out recently was replaced with a new one.