Chapter 23

Hey guys so I have plenty of free time today at least I think for right now so hopefully this chapter will be long..

Misseuro love you =D

_____________________________________________________________________

I ran towards the bathroom and to grab my makeup and wigs. I already packed everything from the closet and was ready to make my escape to a different hotel to a different hiding were my brother couldn’t find me, and we I can still be with Dimitri.. I through couple of weapons in my trunk, I zipped it up and through it towards the suites entrance, right in front of someone’s  blood stained shoes. Max..

“Where are you going”

Fuck. I didn’t reply I had no choice. I was stuck. 

I knew why he managed to catch up to me I just didn’t think he would be tht quick.. My flight was delayed 3 hours. Which gave max 3 horus to catch up to me.  He stood at the door with a knife in his hands that he twisted and tosted, making it glide thoough the air and hands… 

“Your lucky I manged to kill the twins quickly, right after you left. So this little incadent will stay between you and me. I don’t care how long you have for this mission you will quickly ended. I give you three days.”

All I could do was nodd. My brother went into his bathroom and I slowly with deafeat unpacked.

I grabbed my phone that laid on the table, guessing my brother was giving it back to me.. I took the phone in my awaiting hands. And looked and my screen. 20 calls, and even more text messages ..  Options Delete All… I decided to text him saying watz up rather than doing anything else. 

“Hey im back yearly wanna meet up again/” click Send

“Ya but u got a lot of things you need to explain to me” he said 5 seconds later.

“Meet me at the beach, by the Ice shop..”

“ Ok see you in 15 minutes”

It took only 5 minutes to get to the beach which left me 10 minutes to get ready. I  took of my wig and the contacts that were still in my eyes.  And I littly went over my make up. I put on a baby pink bikini with a pink spaghetti straps with some white shorts, and to top it all of my favorite white Armani exchange white flip flops. I havent seen my brother since our big fight, and he already was out of the shower, I didn’t hear any water running. I didn’t take any weapons today cuz today was just a realaxing day before tomorrow, the day I will call living hell in my summer vacation. Its sad during the days of going to japan I missed Dimitri’s Graduation hopefully he wont have a grudge on me. 

The sand was very warm and I walked slowly to the icecream shop, I was nervous. For the first time in my life I was nervous. How can I tell someone I love them, when I plann to kill there dad in the next 48 hours. I tried to rebel, I have tried many time. 

*** flashback

I went to the planes bathroom with my purse, inside of that purse was make up a new purse and another pair of fake contacts. The plane was about to land, I felt it decelerating. Put on a wig, a pretty blonde wig, and put on some hazel contacts, I found a pink Hollister shirt, with some white shorts. I got some fake tan in a bottle think and sprayed it on. I looked in the mirror and found a different person. It was so much fun, but right now I need to be serious. I looked at the spare passport that I made 2 hours before taking off. A picture of a average California girl, fake blond, to much make up, the whole Blahhh situations. Thump.. Right on time. I heard the passengers starting to get up from there seats, and slowly move. Which was my time to get out and run. I managed to merge inbetween a couple that looked from California and that could some out look to be my parents. I walked out of the plane, and glanzed around, no sign of Max. I kept closely to my newly adopted family. I walked to the food court where max would be last expecting me to be, eating and vanurable. I ordered McDonalds, cinnamon melts and a small strawberry shake… I kept my head down and looked around, looking for my brother, and I saw him, he walked straight pass the food court not even bothering to give it a glance. Whoo the ghost was clear I turned to my table and I found max sitting there with a big mac in his mouth.