Consequence -(explicit)

Warning: this chapter contains smut. (As in sexual content) If you wish to skip the smut, the next chapter will be the clean version.

The guards led Thorin down a corridor that he hadn't seen before.  He had asked where they were taking him but all he got in reply was a snicker.  They pushed him into a room and left him there.

"Hey!" He knocked on the door.

There wasn't any response.  Thorin looked around the room.  It was bare besides a table and a stone bench.  He sighed and took a seat at the bench.

He didn't know how many minutes passed but it was a while until the door opened.  Thranduil entered the room and the heavy door shut again.  He paced around with his hands behind his back before speaking.

"You wanted to leave?"

"Yes, you-"

"I have to have you punished for trying to escape."

Thorin stood up, though it hardly made a difference in his height.  "Then get to it.  My company will get into Erebor and reunite our kin.  They'll come to get me out.  It's just a matter of time."

"And in that time, I'll make it so you won't want to leave!"  Thranduil pushed Thorin against the wall and roughly kissed him.

Thorin shoved him off and glared at him.  "You think I'll want to stay for you?" This was a bluff, but he didn't want Thranduil to know.  Thorin was torn between wanting to be with his kinsmen and with the elven king.  He never thought he'd begin to like an elf.

Thranduil looked hurt.  He regained his composure quickly.  "I can make it my personal chore to make you want to stay because of me."

Thorin felt an ache in his chest when Thranduil said 'chore'.  He wanted the elf.  But would it be wise at this moment?

He didn't have time to think, Thranduil had shed a layer of clothing and was now bare chested.  Thorin felt a twinge of excitement and swallowed.  Thranduil came over and held Thorin's arms to his sides when he kissed him again.

This time, it was softer.  Thorin felt as if Thranduil was trying to show him how he felt through this one kiss.  Their lips parted and he felt the elf's breath on his mouth.

"What do your guards think we're doing in here?" He asked without thinking.

The grip on his wrists loosened and Thranduil whispered in his ear, "they think I'm harming you."

"Wouldn't they be suspicious if there weren't any banging noises?"

Thranduil leaned back enough for Thorin to see his smile.  "Of course.. We could make some... Banging noises."

Thorin mentally slapped himself for using the word while he was pushed onto the bench.  Thranduil straddled him and began taking Thorin's clothing off.  When he was done with his torso, he went to work on his trousers.

"Lift your rear," Thranduil said quietly when he started pulling them off of Thorin.

Thorin leaned back on the bench and did as he was told.  Thranduil smiled suductively and knelt on the floor between Thorin's legs.  He gripped his knees and held them apart.

"Ready for your punishment?"

Before Thorin answered, Thranduil had already taken him in his mouth.  The only noise the dwarf could make was a moan.  He grabbed Thranduil's head and eagerly pulled him closer.

Too soon for Thorin's comfort, the contact ended and Thranduil told him to turn over.  Thorin's chest was met with the cool stone of the bench but his attention switched in a moment to the feeling of something probing his ass.

He let out a sound that was supposed to be the first syllable of Thranduil's name.

After a few seconds, he figured out that the intrusion was Thranduil's fingers.  His hole was being stretched while another hand was at work massaging his dick.  He heard Thranduil chuckle when he made a panting noise.

The fingers left and he felt empty.  Now both hands were pumping Thorin's growth.  He realized he was clenching the edges of the bench and loosened his grip.

"Thranduil.." He finally was able to stutter.

The elf laughed and removed his hands.  Thorin turned his head and saw that Thranduil was redressing himself.

"What are you doing?"

"I told you, this was your punishment." After he had dressed, he left the room.

Thorin was unsatisfied.  He needed more.  He got up and found his clothes.  Figuring Thranduil wanted him to finish himself off, he got dressed and sat awkwardly on the bench.

A/N
Sorry if this suckedAnd sorry that they didn't actually "frickle frackle" (as one request said).  I'm just not really good at writing smut.