Chapter Twenty-Four

I asked if you want the date as a whole chapter or in parts. Since it was rather mixed I decided to make it a longer chapter, but not the whole date. I probably would've split it in three parts, but now it'll be only two.

Well, I hope you like the chapter. Please leave comments if you want - I love reading your thoughts and reactions😄

Anyways, enjoy the chpater. I'll see you at the end for the questions! 😘

--&--

Louis hums as he stands next to the town sign, moving to stand on his toes, then on his heels and again on his toes. His hands are stuffed in the pockets of his jacket trying to keep them warm. On the top of his head rests a grey beanie, protecting his ears from the cold. They have fur on them - obviously - but it's quite windy today, which is not just cold but also annoyingly loud for Louis' sensitive ears.

His tail is wrapped around his left leg. He can't really hide it from the cold unless he'd trap it in his pants or his hoodie. Neither option is comfortable and so he rather keeps it outside. But it's fine since the fur on his tail is thicker than on his ears.

With a sigh he fishes out his phone to check what time it is. Just as he turns the lock screen on, a car stops in front of him.

Louis looks up and smiles at the familiar car. He doesn't hesitate to open the door to the passenger seat and gets inside. The hybrid let's out a content sigh as he closes the door and is enveloped in warmth. He closes his eyes and starts to purr.

The chuckle from beside him only makes him smile.

"Please put on your seatbelt or I won't start driving. You know the gist, kitten." the alpha says amused.

Louis opens his eyes again just so he can roll them at the wolf. "Of couese, Mister Goody-Two-Shoes." he teases, but does buckle up.

"I'm just concerned about your safety, you know that."

Louis turns his head to smile at the driver fondly, who started the car again. "I know, Haz. I'm just teasting." he says with his head leaning against the head rest of the seat.

Harry gives him a side glance and a smiles before focusing his eyes back on the road. "Did you wait very long for me?" he asks, now worry in his eyes.

The hybrid tilts his head, looking out of the window to his left, onto the snowy landscape flying by. "Maybe ten minutes, so not really." he answers.

He jumps a bit as his right hand is taken. His blue wide eyes move to Harry, who is still looking through the windshield onto the street. So his eyes move down to his hand, that was lying on his leg and is now surrounded by Harry's bigger hand. A warmth spreads through his body from where they are touching.

Now they do hold hands, but Harry never took his hand while they were driving. It is nice. Warm.

"Sorry. I know you don't like waiting in the cold for me." Harry states.

Louis snorts. "Well, you are not wrong, but I can survive ten minutes. As long as I enter a warm car after those ten minutes, I will be a happy hybrid." he says, smiling at Harry.

The green eyes move to him for a second, then back to the street, but for another two seconds to Louis right after. A smile makes his way onto Harry's lips, dimples coming out.

Louis reaches over with the hand that isn't held by Harry to poke it, getting a laugh from the alpha.

"Why are you always doing that?" he asks laughing.