Epilogue

This is it.

This is the epilogue for The Kitten and The Wolf!

Thank you for everyone who stuck with my very irregular updatings. Thanks to everyone voting and commenting on the chapters!

Please tell me how you like it.

Well, that's it. Enjoy reading this last part of the story. Maybe we'll see each other on another one 😉

I love you all💕

Elli x

--&--

The alpha waits a few steps in front of the reception desk for the fox hybrid behind it to finish the call. He doesn't have to wait long for the receptionist to start to end the call she's been on. Though before she can adresse the werewolf in front of her, a door to the desks right opens and a beta steps out. She smiles at the alpha, stepping closer and reaching out her hand.

"Good afternoon. I'm Dr. Stuart. How may I help you?" the beta introduces herself and asks.

The alpha takes her hand, shaking it for a moment. "I'm Harry Styles. I, uh, I'm here to bring you this." he says, holding up a zip lock bag with some hair in it, that he's been holding since he entered the building.

Dr. Stuart's eyes shine with surprise. She smiles at him. "Okay, this is the first time an alpha brings their samples in in person." she says amused and takes the bag. "Anything else that I can do for you, Mister Styles?"

Harry shakes his head. "No, thank you. I'd ask you for Louis' number or where I might find him, but I know privacy and all. And Louis would kill me." he says with a chuckle, running his hand through his short hair.

Dr. Stuart chuckles as well and nods. "No, he would not appreciate it. But I'll let him know that you are here, looking for him." she tells the alpha.

"Thank you, Dr. Stuart. I'll let you do your job now. Goodbye."

With a goodbye back from the beta Harry leaves the building. He might tell Liam to give Louis his number and tell the hybrid to text him when he's ready.

-

This weekend Harry is walking around London just to get to know the city a bit. As he walks past a theatre he stops to look at the posters of musicals and shows they have playing. He looks at one a bit closer that has a girl and three guys behind her.

The girl is holding a microphone and the guys have different instruments. The guy to the girls left has an electric guitar, on the right a bass and between the girl and the bass player is one holding drumsticks. But what makes him gasp is the name written in the lower right corner.

Written and produced by Louis Tomlinson and Olivia Rodrigo.

His head snaps up as someone clears their throat. There is the girl from the poster, smiling at him. "I highly recommend watching it. I mean, it's still two weeks until opening night, but it's definitely worth checking out." she says with a smile.

"Uhm, yea, I'll be there." Harry says. "So, uhm, who is doing the rehearsals?" he then asks, not able to stop himself from asking.

The girl looks a bit confused, but answers anyway. "Uhm, the two writers do most of it. Once and again there are some special guests, like one time Louis - the main writer - brought Ben Platt. I don't know if you know him, but he played Evan in the huge success musical Dear Evan Hansen. It was so amazing to hear him talk about it and-- oh, I'm sorry. I'm probably boring you." she apologises, rubbing the back of her neck.