Chapter Five

Sorry for the horrendous long wait. Here you have the chapter.

A little asshole Harry for y'all😄💕

--&--

Louis has his last class of the day - social studies - together with Zayn. It's the only class he doesn't have with Shawn, but that's alright. He likes Zayn.

"I usually sit alone in the back so you can sit next to me." the wolf hybrid claims as they enter the classroom.

Zayn walks to an empty table in the back, next to a window. Louis follows him there and sits down next to him.

"Just a little heads up." Zayn then says quietly. "This class is more about werewolf dynamics and shit. So the usual. Werewolves are the highest ranked and hybrids are even below omegas." the black haired boy explains. "From what I know about Doncaster - from what Dom told me - it's pretty equal rights for werewolves and hybrids there, right?" Louis nods confirming. "Yea, not happening here. Here we are the--"

"Good afternoon class!" the teacher entes with a happy smile. Louis already dislikes him. He seems nice, but also very hipster.

The teacher - who is maybe in his 30th - wears cargo pants and a checkered shirt over a black VANS tee. He wears vans on his feet and has this typical black rimmed hipster glasses. He also has short light brown-redish curls on his head.

"I hope you haven't settle down yet, because as I said last week - I changed your sitting arrangements."

Everyone around Louis groans in annoyance - including Zayn. "That's gonna suck." the wolf hybrid grumbles.

"So let's get started." the overexcited teacher says while clapping his hands.

He beginns calling out last names and points at the table they have to share for the rest of the year. He beginns with the table in the front, working his way across and then back.

Louis soon realises that the man - an alpha by the way - goes in alphabetical order and sooner than he likes they are close to T.

But before the teacher can say the next pair, the door opens and in steps no one else than Harry Styles. Louis starts to think that the alpha is following him, but that's just absurd and stupid.

"Mr. Styles. So glad you found the time to join us." the teacher says. "You're just on time for your new seat and neighbour " He points towards a desk in the middle of the three rows, the one before the last. "You will be sitting there with Mr. Tomlinson."

The teacher looks up and at Louis as he slowly gets up. He makes his way to the empty table. His heart is beating quickly as he walks where the alpha is already seated, not even glancing at Louis.

"A cat hybrid." the alpha teacher notes amazed. "I never met one before. So it's very nice to meet you."

The blue eyed boy gives him a fake smile after he sat down. He doesn't want to sit next to Harry. The werewolf makes him nervous. His whole demeanor says 'I'm better than you. Don't talk to me, hybrid.'. And Louis won't dare to speak to him unless it's absolutely necessary.

-

After the teacher, Mr. Clark, finished telling everyone where they have to sit he starts the class by asking what the topic of last time was. Louis doesn't really listen, thoughts running wild. He feels utterly unsafe amongst all those werewolves. There are only four other hybrids next to Zayn and Louis himself. A fox, a bunny, another wolf and a lynx.