Chapter Sixteen

Just in case you were wondering that as well (or like me, didn't even think about it😅) I'm gonna put this here

Just in case you were wondering that as well (or like me, didn't even think about it😅) I'm gonna put this here. Feel free to ask if you have any questions that concern my story.

Also, what I wrote about DEH is not true (most probably).

Now enjoy the chapter!

--&--

Around three weeks later Louis is waiting at the train station for the rest of the students that work on the musical. Louis managed to organize that they can visit the theater in Doncaster to first of talk to the cast about the play and later on watch it. They gonna have a later lunch with them and also dinner together. After that everyone can decide if they wanna take the train back home or if they wanna have a big sleepover at the theater in Donny.

Louis will stay - definitely. He already promised his friends to show them around Doncaster so they will spent the whole Sunday exploring the city. If anyone else wants to join - they can.

It's 15 minutes before 10 am and most of the people that wanted to join are around them.

It's the beginning of October and the weather is getting colder. That could be one reason why Shawn and Niall are hugging Louis from both sides.

For around two weeks now he has this all over weird feeling. He can not describe what is off or what feels weird and how, it just does. And he also is cold like... all the time. He usually doesn't get cold quickly, especially when the temperatures are still around 20 degrees Celsius and he is wearing a sweater.

When he is in school - in some cases - and when he is at rehearsals he usually feels fine. The hybrid thinks it's just because he is focusing on something else. His friends and the Mendes family don't think anything of it. He hasn't mentioned the weird feeling and he just said he gets cold easily. Only Lottie knows it's a lie and she started throwing some worried glances whenever he started to shake around the house or he was cuddled up with blankets on the couch or his room.