INFORMATION

In this story, there are werewolves and hybrids. No normal humans or vampires or zombies. Only werewolves and hybrids.

They go to school for 13 years, means from 6 years to 19. Louis will be 20 and still visiting 13th grade. It will be explained in the story.

Werewolves see themselves as a "higer ranked" species, just because there are more wolves than hybrids.

~

Hybrids:

Half human - half animal. It can be any animal that exists. Dog, rabbit, tiger, bird, fish or whatever you want.

Hybrids are humans with animal features. Those animal features are the same as their animal DNA. Other than werewolves, most hybrids can't change into their animal part, only a few in the world can.

Hybrids are the minority of the world population.

Rare hybrid kinds are dog, cat and owl (there are more, just not relevant for the story). Those genes are recessive, means when they are mixed with other animal genes there is only a small chance of and dog, cat or owl hybrid to be born.

There are no second genders such as alpha, beta and omega.

~

Werewolves:

Humans that can turn into wolves whenever they want.

Werewolves don't have any animal features when in human form. Every werewolf is able to turn into a wolf.

Werewolves are the majority of the world population.

Rare wolves are pure white and black wolves. It's not known how the genes inherit.

There are second genders.

Alphas are dominant, mostly male wolves. They can use their alpha voice to bring betas, omegas and hybrids with sensitive hearing to submit to them. Every year, around winter time they go into ruts where their desire to mate are higher than usual. Those last five to ten days and it's usually in the winter season.

Betas can be considered switches. They can adjust to their mate if it's an omega or alpha. If their mate is a beta as well (what is the case most of the time), there usually is no more dominant or submissive part. Betas are slightly effected by the alpha voice.

Omegas are submissives, mostly female werewolves. They are very effected by the alpha voice. Omegas go into heat twice a year. It lasts five to seven days.

Most of the time an alpha and omega mate, because of their nature of dominant and submissive. It's also normal for two betas to mate, but there are alpha and beta and beta and omega relationships.

Hybrids and werewolves mate very seldom due to their different kinds and not being accepted by the pack of the wolf.

~

This story will contain:

- boyxboy

- Larry (that's why we're all here)

- Ziam

- Niall and someone I don't know yet. Probably Shawn

- light BDSM (dom/sub like relationships)

- a/b/o dynamics

- hybrids

- mention of death

- bullying

- asshat Harry

- swearing

- SLOW UPDATES (probably)

- maybe Mpreg, not sure yet

- Edit: there only will be mention of Mpreg at the very end of the story. It's talked about for a bit, but nothing is described or there won't be chapters where Louis is pregnant. There will be just babies looking like H and/or L running around at the end

- idk more, if there is anything you think I should mention, please tell me

- also if you have questions about anything, just ask