Chapter One

This up there is Lottie. Found it on google and it's by itslopez on Instagram. She has amazing drawings, go check her out!

This is the layout of the house. I got them from dontwastespace on IG

 I got them from dontwastespace on IG

Now enjoy the chapter💕

--&--

Louis looks at the two story house. Boxes stand around him as the moving truck drives off. The house is relatively big and out of wood. It looks cosy, but also a little creepy, because of the woods behind the property. The house isn't outside of the actual town and there are other, similar houses around this one, but still.

A white car stands in the driveway, waiting to be used, but not today. Today is moving in day for Louis Charlotte and the family that is taking them in.

"Let's get in, shall we?" Louis asks, looking at his little sister with a small smile.

She looks at him with sad eyes. Louis sighs, knowing what she is thinking about. So he puts an arm around her shoulder and holds her tight to his side.

"We will be fine, Lotts." he assures her. "Mum and dad will watch over us, protecting us."

Her green eyes look up at Louis' blue ones. "But here are so many werewolves. What if they hate us?" she asks concerned.

Louis turns to fully face her, placing both hands on her shoulder as his light brown cat tail pokes her side. "We will be fine. We have each other." he says seriously. Then he smiles. "And who could hate you, my little deer?" Louis asks before gently taking Lottie's small left antler and turning her head sideways.

Lottie glares at her brother and steps back. "I hate when you do that!" she complains, making Louis chuckle and swish his tail happily left and right behind him. He managed to bring her mood up slightly.

"I know, that's why I do it." he says, blowing her a kiss before taking one of the boxes. "Let's move in so we can get to know them." he says and carries it towards the front door.