🌌2️⃣ch.22️⃣🌌

You followed Crowley outside, and down a path.

It was getting a bit dark, so you had to be only a few steps behind Crowley so you could see.

You held Grim tightly in your arms, as if he would've died if you didn't. However, this was all new to Grim.

He wanted to become the greatest magician, yes, but he never really experienced the touch of another human being.

So he quietly snuggled into your arms, and resisted the urge to purr.

Soon, you were in front of what seemed like an abandoned house, maybe even a mansion because of its size.

You shivered and held Grim even more tight for comfort. You didn't like the cold.

It did look a bit scary at first, but oh well. At least you and Grim had a place to sleep.

Crowley opened the unlocked the main door, and let you in first.

"Well then, the Dark Mirror said you are a rightful student, so i shall go get you your books and your school uniform. On the other hand you, you should be expelled." Crowley said, pointing at Grim.

"Eh?! You shouldn't waste me! I, the great Grim am here to become the greatest magician!" Grim screeched and you had to hold him tight so he won't attack Crowley.

"Hm. Ah, I'll go get the books, and then we can talk about it." Crowley said and with that, he left.

You still didn't let go of Grim, and you were sqeazing him tightly.

"H-hey stupid human! I can't breathe, let go!" Grim screeched again, and you quickly let him go.

"Oh, sorry! Okay Grim, let's go explore!" you said and started looking around.

"W-what? You wanna go explore? I-isn't it a bit scary? I'm not scared of course!" Grim screeched yet again, and you could see him shiver.

"You don't have to go with me of course, but if you are scared, i can hold you again if you want to." you said and smiled.

"Of course i won't do that! You almost choked me back there!"

You chuckled nervously, and rubbed the back of your head.

"Okay then, I'll go alone." you said and started walking. Grim didn't like that.

He quickly floated behind you, just to make sure you don't piss your pants of course.

Before you could do anything, you felt something in your arms. You looked down, and saw Grim, motioning you to snuggle him again.

You smiled and carefully placed him in your arms. He didn't care what he has to do, as long as he has a friend. That's why he dropped down his tough act and let you snuggle him. Only because of his loneliness.

He still didn't trust you fully, but he surely will.

Then, you heard a shatter. Something broke. Something small, like a vase or a small mirror.

You were on alert, and Grim quickly got out of your arms, both because of embarrassment, and the urge to fight whatever was hiding in the dark.

"Hello? Is someone there?" you squeaked out, and three ghosts appeared.

"Oh, it has been so long since we had our last visitors!" one of the ghosts chuckled deeply.

"What do you want?!" Grim asked, preparing his blue fire.

They didn't answer so you moved closer to Grim to watch his back.

"Grim, you go fight and I'll tell you where they are okay?" you whispered for only him to hear.

He quietly hummed, and you watched carefully.

"On the right!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Phew! That was a lot of fighting!" Grim panted, and you hummed in response.

"Good job Grim! That magic is amazing! I wish I could have something like that!" you said and clenched your fists in excitement.

Grim looked at you confused, but chuckled as he saw the sparkles in your eyes.

"I want a can of tuna for that." Grim said, being actually hungry.

"Of course! I'll make you the best tuna in the world!"

As you finished that sentence, the front door opened, revealing Crowley with a stack of books, and what seemed like a suitcase.

He placed it down, and put the stack of books on the table.

"Alright, what were you two doing? Were you running or something?" Crowley asked, noticing the sweat that rolled down your face.

"Well yes, something like that. We were fighting ghosts." you said, and sat down on the floor.

"Ah yes i forgot about them, my fault. So, how exactly did you fight them?"

"Well Grim basically did everything, and i just told him where they were. I was completely useless, so you should praise Grim for saving my butt." you said, having a secret plan on your mind.

Just as you wanted, Crowley put a finger on his chin, and said nothing. He was thinking.

"Okay then, show me exactly how you fought them." Crowley said, and turned to a ghost as well.

"Again?! I'm too tired!" Grim said, not wanting to do any more fighting.

"Grim I'll be making you tuna for the rest of the month if you fight." you said, wanting him to help you.

He instantly got up, and you two fought Crowley just as you did with the other three ghosts.

Crowley sat on the ground, panting heavily, while his cheek was bleeding.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Let me fix that!" You said, and grabbed a first aid kit you found.

(Every dormitory has a few first-aid kits)

You grabbed a cloth and cleaned the blood away. Then you grabbed a disinfection and cleaned his wound.

He flinched a bit, but let you finish his wound.

"Alright i think that'll keep the infection away."

"Thank you Miss Hato."