🌌6️⃣ch.66️⃣🌌

You instantly face palmed as he finished his sentence.

___________________________________

"Funa~!!" Grim screeched as you sighed.

"Pfft... Ahaha! I can't bear it anymore! Ahahahaha! Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony? You were summoned by the Dark Mirror even though you are a girl, and you, a monster, weren't called but still trespassed. Yeah, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony."

'What's up with him all of a sudden?' you thought. He was fine like a second ago.

"What!? You're a rude one!" Grim shouted.

"And now you aren't allowed in and got regulated to be a guest to do nothing? Haha, how lame."

"Actually-" you got cut off by Ace.

"On top of that, you don't even know about the Great Seven. How ignorant can you be? I recommend you to go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College."

"Woah there.." you tried.

"I thought I'd just mess with you a bit, but you really blew my expectations away. Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend." Ace said and he began to piss you off as well.

"This jerk! He's just gonna say that and leave! I'm ticked off! Funnnnaaaaaah!" Grim yelled.

Large blue flames burst in the street in an instant.

"Grim! Stop!"

"Oi! Watch out! What're you doing!?"

"It's what you get for making fun of me! I'm going light up that fire-head of yours!" Grim screeched.

"Fire-head, huh? You've really got guts picking a fight with me. You too. I'll turn you into a puffy, little toy-poodle!"

"Grim stop! A fight's not gonna solve anything!" You argued but Grim didn't listen at all.

Grim continued to throw the blue fire at the strawberry blonde boy again and again.

"Uh-oh, gotta watch out. Take that!" Ace said and casted a wind spell.

"This guy is blowing wind all over the place! My fire is getting all twisted up!"

"A flimsy little fire like that won't hit me."

"What? You'd better get ready!"

"BOTH OF YOU STOP! AT THIS POINT SOMEONE'S GOING TO GET HURT! YOU'LL BURN SOMETHING!"

Just as you said that, Ace changed the trajectory of Grim's fire, and the Queen of Hearts' statue burnt.

"Aaaaaah! Crap! The Queen of Hearts' statue is charred!" Ace screeched.

"It's because you're blowing the fire around! Just let me fry you!"

"You really think someone is just gonna let you fry them?" Ace mocked him.

"YOU GUYS STOP PLEASE!!" you yelled, not wanting any more damage at the campus.

"Enough! Just what is going on here!" You heard Crowley shout.

'Oh thank God...' you thought and sighed in relief.

"Guh! Headmaster..." Ace blurted out.

"He's going to tie us up with the 'lash of love'! Get outta here!"

He got whipped anyway.

"Ow!" Ace screeched

"Fgyaaa! Hurts just as much the second day in a row!" Grim yelled.

"This is my Lash of Love! It'll be another hundred years before you can outrun me! I told you just yesterday to 'not cause any trouble', didn't I? Then you go and char the statues of the Great Seven! I very much would like to see you expelled."

"Wait! Not that!" Ace shouted with wide eyes.

"And you, I expected you to stop them sooner."

"I'm sorry... I tried..."

"My goodness.. You, what's your grade and name?"

"Ace Trappola, first year."

"Then, Trappola, Grim, and you
as punishment, I order the three of you to wash 100 window around campus!"

'Wasn't that my idea..?'

"Nyaaa!? More of them!? It's all cause this joker was making fun of us!"

"Grim just face it... There's nothing we can do."

"Eeeh!? Me too?"

"Most definitely! After school, meet in the cafeteria. Understood?"

"Fiiine..." Ace said and walked away.

'Weren't we supposed to do that now..?'

"Nothing but misery since yesterday!" Grim yelled.

You sighed and put him in your arms. You gently scratched his ears, which calmed him down.

'This will be a long day...'