📖Before you read📖

Hello everyone and welcome back to another one of my books.

I hope you're having a great day/night so far, and if not, let me see if I can make it up to you by this book.

So anyway, while you're still reading this, how are you doing? Ah of course! Have you eaten anything today? Please do if you you haven't yet.

For me. For them. For you.

Okay so, this story follows the main story, with bits of my imagination in it.

So please, if you haven't played the game, and you don't like spoilers, consider reading it after you've played the game.

If you don't mind spoilers, then continue to read.

You're probably thinking; 'Oh but everyone knows that right?'

I'm saying this because while I was reading other books about Twisted Wonderland, the author didn't specify that the story was following the game. And my dumb ass just continued to read... So I'm saying it for those who do not wish to be spoiled and ruin their game experience.

The characters may be a bit OOC (out of character for those of you who don't know) but I'll try to make them as realistic as possible.

A reminder that this is a various x reader, so there will be various endings to choose from.

What else is there to say... I don't know. If you have any questions, don't hesitate and ask me in the comments. I'll try to reply as fast as possible.

Alright reader, take the hand that appears in the mirror, and don't forget.

Never let go of his hand...