🌌1️⃣1️⃣ch.111️⃣1️⃣🌌

"Man, that was the most draining history class I've ever taken." Ace rubbed his eyes as you walked towards your next class.

"For once, I agree. I'm beat." Grim mumbled.

You were organizing your notes, making sure they were chronologically in order.

Deuce hummed in a way of approval.

"Isn't our next class P.E?" You asked curiously.

Deuce hummed again.

"Aw man... I'm quite tired myself. Oh but lunch is after that, right?! I'm excited!" You looked ahead of you, speeding up your pace. As if that would've shortened the time in P.E.

Deuce, Ace and Grim looked at each other and shrugged. It will be a looong day.

"Guys... Are you.. Alright...?" You panted out, looking at the A-Deuce combo laying down on the grass, out of breath as well.

"What... Does it.. look like?!" Ace shouted.

"Man this hit the spot! This is delicious!" You blurted out, mouth full of mildly spicy chicken curry.

"Right?! My tastebuds are tingling with this splendid sensation!" Grim approved, finishing up his omelets.

Ace slurped up his noodles, nodding quietly.

Deuce chuckled lowly, "What do we do about Riddle anyway?"

"Oh, right... I forgot about that..." you hummed out. It was going to be a complicated task to calm down the redhead.

"Ahh, it's so stupid! This whole argument! It's so meaningless, it's making me mad!" Ace shouted, scratching the back of his neck.

You hummed and took a sip of your drink.

Ace planted himself on the couch, huffing out. You four were now having a 'meeting', to discuss the matter about the Heartslabyul housewarden. Grim plopped down next to Ace, patting his tummy in satisfaction.

You and Deuce sat at the opposing sofa.

"So, we go there, make up, and then Ace can go back? Simple enough." You thought out loud, heading out of the Ramshackle dorm.

"Dang, this place is swank! This is nothing like our dumpster of a dorm." Grim sighed out.

"Hey? Our dorm is still a work-in-progress!" You quickly resorted.

"Aww yeah, I am getting my paint on!" A cheery voice rang through the garden.

"Ah, someone's here.." Grim whispered.

"They all gotta be red, or it's "off with my head!"the boy then turned around, "Huh...? You guys need something?"

"What are you doing there?" Ace asked.

"Are you blind? I'm painting these roses red, duh."

"What? Why?!" Deuce was startled.

"Haha! So naïve, you put the "n" in newb." The upperclassmen chuckled,
"Hold the phone, I know you! You're the ones who broke a billion-thaumark chandelier and nearly got expelled for it right,?!"

"That chandelier is gonna haunt us till the day we graduate, isn't it?" Ace grumbled out.

"And you! You're the one who ate the housewarden's tart that same night!
You guys are THE hot topic around campus! I've gotta get in on this fleeting fame.I'm just gonna grab a selfie real quick...It's cool if I post this on Magicam, right? Gimme your names so I can tag you." The boy whipped out his phone.

"I'm Deuce Spade."

"Ace."

"I'm Grim, and that's my henchman,Y/n."

"Uploaded! Sweet. Oh, I'm Cater Diamond, by the way. I'm a junior here at Heartslabyul. But Cater is fine. Or Cay-Cay if you're cray-cray! So nice to meetcha!"

"Nice to meet you too!" You smiled.

"Ah, you're the prefect of that so-called Ramshackle House dorm, right? Like, I can't believe you actually live there!
It's all gloomy and looks like hot garbage on Magicam. No filter could salvage THAT dump." Cater chuckled out.

"Y'know, you've done nothin' but diss us here, pal!" Grim shouted.

"Gah, what am I doing? I don't have time to chat! The party's tomorrow. If we're not ready, it's "off with my head"! Hey, you kids wanna help me paint some roses?" Cater gripped his magic pen in realization.

"Yeah, uh... Why are you doing that exactly?" Ace asked.

"Because red roses are so much more photogenic! Or...something...? And after that, I've gotta start getting things ready for the big croquet tournament. And that means coloring all the flamingos." Cater sighed.

"You're colorin' flamingos now? Isn't anything the right color around here?!" Grim was startled.

"Now it's coming into focus, Ace. That tart you ate must have been for the housewarden's birthday. That explains his reaction!" Deuce looked over to his friend.

"Hm? Oh, no, it's not Riddle's birthday." Cater replied, raising his eyebrows.

"It's not? Then whose birthday is it?" You questioned.

"It isn't anyone's birthday. Tomorrow is our dorm's traditional unbirthday party.
It's a special tea party we throw when no one has a birthday- if the housewarden feels like it." Cater replied nonchalantly.

"..And why would you do that?" Ace asked.

"Again with the questions! Listen, I need these roses to be red. Can't you guys help out with magic or something? Oh, but Ace is on magical house arrest and Y/n is a total normie, so you two better stick to paint." He passed you the paint brushes.

"Recolor the roses with magic..." Deuce questioned to himself.

"Can't say I've ever done this before." Grim looked over at the uncolored rose bushes.

"Relax, it'll be fine. You got this! But maybe do it before I lose my head? K-thanx!" Cater chuckled.

Thus will be a long afternoon.

HEY Y'ALL GUESS WHO'S BACK :D IT IS ME, UR AUTHOR. okay I'm quiet.

Tbh I'm actually surprised yall still here. I legit don't deserve you guys. I LOVE YOU! My writing schedule is absolutely insane. I'm sorry. But I hope I can make it up to you with this chapter. Thank you for not removing my story from your library! I appreciate it :)

With love, your dumbass author,

Kanna, out! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)