🌌🔟ch.10 p.2🔟🌌

"Ah, yes, I was trying to find this idiot over here. Trey sent me, he got worried." Deuce replied, and fixed his tie.

"Ohh, I see. Well, he stayed here, as you can probably tell by now, but... We still don't know how to get get rid of that... Thing..." You pointed towards Ace's neck.

"Hm, me neither. Perhaps we should try our luck with Riddle? Maybe apologize?" Deuce continued, thinking.

"Hah, like hell." Ace shrugged, finishing his pancakes.

You washed the dishes, and went back to them.

Ace and Deuce were bickering about what to do next, since Riddle is (from what they know) a very difficult human being.

And that's the key word; human.

Riddle is just a human as well, so you decided not to judge him. Not to judge anyone in fact; in your opinion, everyone deserves a second chance.

You sat down, Grim just chilling on your head, tired.

"We should go and apologize!" Deuce tapped Ace's chest with his finger, angry.

Ace shrugged, angry as well.

"Like hell I'll apologize! I didn't do anything serious! He's acting as if I killed somebody! He's out of his mind!" Ace spat back.

You breathed out, and put a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Now, now.. You two haven't even met him correctly. In my opinion; Yes, Ace, he may have overreacted, but what if the tart was important? Maybe for someone's birthday?" You calmly explained.

Deuce brushed off some (nonexistent) crumbs from his jacket, and sat back down.

Ace scoffed, and crossed his arms. "Nonsense! If that's true, he could've left a note or something!"

"It's not his job to make sure no one eats his tart... Is it?" Deuce asked, and tapped his foot.

You sighed, and decided to meet up after school. You three were in the same class, fortunately.

You grabbed your books and put Grim on your shoulder, and headed with Deuce towards the school, Ace refusing to go for some reason.

(He forgot his books and had to sneak in Heartslabyul, and to spare the embarrassment of Deuce and you finding out, he said that he'll go alone.)

You and Deuce talked, excited about your new school and classes. Your first was with Deuce and Ace; Magic History.

You were excited to meet the other students and teachers, and couldn't help but smile all the way to class.

Deuce shared your enjoyment, maybe not as much, but still happy.

You opened the classroom door, already seeing a few students.

You breathed in deeply, and then exhaled.

You took a seat next to a green haired boy, with a little lighting-shaped strand on the top of his hair.

He seemed to be angry, yet calm in a way. He hasn't noticed you yet, he was writing in his notebook.

Only when you sat down he noticed you.

He didn't look up, just watched you sit down, and then continued to write in his textbook.

Since Deuce wasn't here, he decided to go after Ace since he hasn't arrived yet, you decided to start at least a bit of conversation.

"Hello there, I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you..?"

"Sebek. Sebek Zigvolt." Sebek introduced himself, and you took a mental note in that, not wanting to forget his name.

"So... You're a first year too? Because I am."

"Yes, I'm a first year. Do you need anything else?" He said, rather coldly in fact.

"Oh, no, just wanted to get to know some of my classmates... Sorry I disturbed you." You apologized, and brought your attention back to in front of you, taking out your book.

After a few minutes, you tapped your foot nervously, awaiting the arrival of your friends.

Where have they gone to?

They should be here by now...

Sebek noticed your nervousness, and gulped down his ego and decided to try to help. You were the only girl here after all. (A/N; Not that you couldn't beat his ass. He respects women)

"Are you waiting for someone, dumb human?"

...That came out wrong...

"Can you not call me that, please?"

"Don't answer a question with a question!"

Y/n didn't really know what to do. Should she continue being nice or should she put him in his place?

"Well, I am.. I'm waiting for my friends."

"Well, anyway, hmm, since we've met just now, can we talk? We still have like 10 minutes till the class starts." Y/n suggested and smiled.

Sebek just shrugged and avoided eye contact.

He isn't very good with socializing anyway.

"So... What dorm are you in? I've noticed people having different colored uniforms, and since you have a green one, which is different from my friends, I'm very curious to know."

Sebek turned his to you, now's his time to shine.

He took a deep breath, and decided to ramble.

"I am in the dorm of Diasomnia. Most known for its power. Based on the Thorn Fairy's spirit of nobility. We also have our dorm leaders, or housewarden if you're annoying. Our vice-leader is Lilia, who raised me as his own child. And our leader Ma- well, I think that's enough. Your friends are coming." Sebek cut himself off, and looked the other way.

His dorm leader has ordered that no one tell his name to anyone outside of school, especially humans. Even though you were technically a part of his school, he decided to keep his wonderful leader to himself. Maybe with the time passing he'll introduce him? Who knows.

On the other hand, you looked to the direction of the entrance, and there they were, Deuce and Ace practically sprinting to take a seat next to you. And not to be late of course.

'Wait how did he know they're my friends..? Maybe because they're loud...?'

But since one seat next to you was already occupied, they had to fight. Not literally, just run.

Ace won the race. But not fairly.

He purposefully tried to trip Deuce and he slightly stumbled. He didn't fall though.

Ace practically threw himself on the seat next to you, with Deuce mumbling something under his breath angrily.

Ace wrapped his arm around you and smiled cockily.

"Hiya again."

You sighed, you were too young for this.

Luckily the teacher arrived.

The class has started.