🌌3️⃣ch.33️⃣🌌

EDITED!!! YOU ARE MAGICLESS IN THIS BOOK. SORRY, BUT ITS FOR THE MORAL OF THE STORY!!

"And you, what should I do with you..?" Crowley asked while pointing at Grim.

"Mr. Crowley, i believe Grim is way better than me, and executing him would not be a smart move."

"That is is indeed true, but Grim caused a lot of trouble. How can I know he won't do anything stupid again?"

You thought for a bit, and then snapped your fingers. "I know! I know he's not the only one at fault, I startled him, and he just defended himself, so how about tomorrow after school we'll clean 100 windows to make it up to you?"

Crowley thought again, and Grim stayed quiet, because he knew you had a good influence on the man and that it was working.

"Very well, tomorrow after school meet up in front of one of the Statue of the Seven, and then you can start. You Y/n, will only have someone show you around here, because you're a first year as well. I'll arrive tomorrow morning, and tell you who you got assigned with. Good night!" Crowley said and left.

You sighed heavily, and sat on the floor again. Grim as well.

"What a day huh?" you said, and Grim nodded.

"Also, where's my tuna, I'm hungry!" Grim said, being the hungry monster he always has been.

"Yeah yeah no worries.." you said and got up.

You went to the kitchen, and opened the cabinets. There were indeed a few things, but they were all old.

After a lot of searching, you finally found something.

You sat on the couch, and placed the pillows down. "Grim, here's your food!"

Grim looked up from napping, and sniffed the air. He quickly hopped over to the plate, and munched down the food.

You giggled, and made a small nest.

Grim finished the food, and slowly flew to towards you. He curled himself up, and you covered him in the blanket.

You weren't that cold yourself, so you just snuggled into your own warmth.

"Good night Grim. Sweet dreams." you whispered, and instantly fell asleep.

"...Night."