🌌4️⃣ch.44️⃣🌌

Unconsciously, Grim snuggled against you, and purred quietly. He became a softie at this point.

He was indeed happy that he made a friend, even tho he wouldn't say it out loud.

The next morning when you woke up, you felt something on your chest.

You looked down, and there he was, Grim sleeping in all his glory.

You smiled, and patted him.

This seemed to wake him up, as he stirred a bit and opened his right eye.

"Good morning... E-eh?!" He yelled, and quickly made his way out of your arms.

"I- It's not like i wanted to snuggle against you! You saw nothing! If you say something, I'll burn you to a crisp, don't you dare say this to anyone!"

You blinked a few times, not understanding one bit.

"Of course i won't Grim, don't worry. How did you sleep?"

Grim only growled lowly in response, and left the room to who knows where.

You got up, and put on your uniform.

You looked down at yourself. The uniform was really pretty.

You put on your skirt, and your jacket.

You turned around a bit, and checked yourself out.

You put your hair in a ponytail, and put on your tie.

(If you have short hair, you clipped a few strands to the back of your head with a flower clip)

Grim came back and sat on the couch.

"Where were you?"

"None of your business human."

"Okay then!"

The front door opened, and Crowley walked in.

"Good morning! How did you two sleep?"

"I slept well thank you!"

Grim growled again.

"So here is everything you need for today, enjoy your stay here! And you, you shall stay close to Y/n. Do not get into trouble." Crowley said, and passed you a paper.

You grabbed it, and waved goodbye as Crowley left.

"Alright let's see..." You looked at the paper, and Grim moved closer to you so he could see as well.

The paper contained your schedule, and all the necessities you need for school, and a map.

'Why do I need a guide when I have a map..? But as i know myself, i would've gotten lost anyways so...'

'Your guide's name is Riddle Rosehearts. Meet in front of the school at 8:00 am.' it read.

'Riddle Rosehearts? I'm getting excited! A new friend!' you thought, and smiled.

Grim just sighed in annoyance, and layed on your head while your eyes sparkled.

You looked at your phone. 7:51 am.

"Shoot! We're late! Grim let's go!" you worriedly said, and ran out.

Grim followed closely behind.

You ran until you were sure you were in front of the school.

You stopped to catch your breath, and Grim did as well.

You finally calmed down, and looked around.

There were still a few people, probably to show the first years the school.