🌌9️⃣ch.99️⃣🌌

You were walking down the halls of NRC, completely tired. You almost fell asleep, and you could hear Grim already snoozing on your shoulder.

Ace and Deuce were dragging themselves behind you as well.

"Well, at least we've got the magic crystal! Am I right?" You tried to cheer them up.

Deuce nodded like a robot, not really hearing you, and Ace continued to watch the seemingly interesting ground.

You huffed, but understood the situation, and stayed quiet.

You went to Crowley's office, and knocked.

"Come in!"

"Mr. Crowley we got the magic crystal!"

Ace and Deuce leaned on both sides of the doorway, almost passing out of exhaustion.

"Wait, you really did?! I started signing the expulsion papers..."

"You what?!" Ace 'woke' up.

"Haha, but since you got the magic crystal, I'll let you stay, for I am gracious!" Crowley chuckled nervously.

"May we go now?" Deuce woke up as well.

Crowley nodded and you bid your good-bye.

You walked to Heartslabyul, and gave the A-Deuce duo a quick hug before leaving for your dorm.

Grim slept through the whole walk, and he seemingly found comfort in sleeping on your shoulder.

'Sleeping beauty 2.0...' you thought, and entered your dorm.

You cooked some dinner for later and put Grim to bed.

You stayed up late, cleaning to make your stay more comfortable.

After that, you went to sleep.

Knock, knock, knock...

'Hm? What was that? Maybe it was my imagination.' you though, and rolled to the other side of bed.

Knock, knock, knock...

But there it was again! There's no way this was your imagination.

You put Grim on your shoulder, and he clutched onto it for dear life. Seems like he wasn't enjoying his dream at all.

You patted his head for comfort, and he started talking. Well, sleep talking you could call it.

"Hey you... Someone's at the door..."

"Yeah, yeah, i know."

You walked downstairs and opened the main door.

"OH MY GOD Y/N!! THANK GOD YOU'RE AWAKE!" Ace screamed and hugged you tightly, but something hit your neck when he did.

Some sort of metal perhaps?

You hugged him back and invited him in.

"Soooo... What happened? Why aren't you in your dorm? And, um... What is that on your neck?" You questioned as you put the hot cocoa in front of Ace.

"Thanks! Well, how do I say this... I got kind of... Kicked out i guess?"

"You got kicked out? What did you do?"

"I ate a tart."

"You what?"

"I ate a tart."

"Oh..."

"It's crazy isn't it?! I woke up, hungry, because i missed dinner, and went to the kitchen. In the fridge, there were three whole tarts, so I grabbed a piece, no one was gonna notice that! Well, jokes on you, dorm leader Riddle found out, and gave me this stupid necklace or whatever! I can't use magic because of it! It's so stupid, how could he do that?!"

"Oh... Riddle's a dorm leader??"

"THAT'S THE QUESTION YOU'RE ASKING RIGHT NOW?!"

"WUAAAH?! WHAT'S WITH THE FUSS?!" Grim yelled into your ear.

"Now, now, let's not yell okay? It's still too soon for that."

"Well, anyway, I find it stupid. Why the hell would he get so worked up over a piece of tart?" Ace dramatically threw his hands in the air.

"Hmm... Maybe it's his favorite food?"

"That may be true, but still..."

"Well, did you try and apologize?"

Ace shook his head.

"Well, for now you can sleep here, I think you'd make Riddle even more angry if you woke him up at this hour..."

"Oh thank god! I knew you wouldn't turn me down!"

You made Ace a little nest as well, and went to sleep.

[For some reason, Wattpad put this chapter before chapter 6, i don't know how. I tried to fix it, but it doesn't let me, so I hope you understand, and continue the book by its numbers, byeee. Oke it works now :D]