ALBERTO!

Just a heads up for most of this chapter it won't be very specific, since the movie already has this scene but after that it will be detailed.

No one's pov
Alberto just drove Luca into the sea with a bike. Luca is mad and tells Alberto how he wants to go to school.

Alberto gets pissed and they have a fight. Rolling on rocks and punching each other.

Eventually Alberto stopped the rolling and tries to explain why it's a bad idea for Luca to go to school.

Alberto's pov
Why does he want to leave me?!

I don't want to lose him. I stop us rolling and Luca looks mad.

"WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SHE SEE'S YOU? WHEN ANYONE SEE'S YOU" I yell out trying to hide the fact that I want to cry right here.

I just want to lay my head on his chest and beg him to stay.

Instead he pushes me off of him without me expecting it and yells "GET OFF OF ME!"

Before I could reply I hear Giulias's annoying voice yelling "YOU'RE ALIVE!!!"

She runs towards us as Luca and I stand up.

I look at the ground away from Luca, why would he do this to me. I don't want him to leave.

Giulia trys pulling us into a hug. At first it seemed nice but then it hurt even just touching Luca.

I'm to mad right now.

She tries making a joke about me being on the bike but as soon as she touches my hair I fill up with anger even more then before.

I give her my stink face while growling and turn around crossing my arms.

Giulia starts talking to Luca and he asks about school... Again.

I don't understand his problem. I finally find someone who I thought would stick with me but now, now he's willing to throw it all away.

Lucas POV
"Actually we have something to ask you. We were wondering, if we could come with you to your school?"

Giulia looks at me in shock and says "Santo pecorino! That's the best idea ever!"

She grabs my face and laughs excitedly "YES! Of course!"

Alberto POV
I can hear them laughing behind me. I wanted to cry but I knew I shouldn't.

I looked back and realized I could make this better.

"Uhh, Guilia, your school, does it take all kinds of people? I mean what if some of them were not human?"

Luca looks at me in concern and trys to get me to stop.

"What if some were, oh, I don't know, sea monsters?"

Guilia looks at me in confusion.

I go on saying "I doubt your school would even accept sea monsters."

"Ah, that's a weird joke, Alberto." Luca tries to cover up what I'm trying to explain.

I pat Luca over to the side saying "I know it's hard to imagine so why don't I just show you!"

I jump into the water. Giulia tries getting me out and I know she has seen my scaly arm by now.

I get out of the water and Giulia freaks out.

Of course she would. The thing I wasn't expecting was Luca.

The only thing he could say or do was point a fingure at me and scream "sEa MoNsTer!"

Luca's pov
I couldn't believe what I had just said.

Standing in shock I barely could hear Ercole and his minions coming out of the rocks behind Giulia and I.

"Did you here that? This way." Ercole said looking for Alberto.

Alberto stood infront of me in shock and I felt horrible. Why did I do this.

Behind me I heard swoosh, swoosh.

I couldn't tell what it was until I saw a harpoon sticking out of Albertos chest as he was thrusted back into the water.

"ALBERTO!" I yelled standing with my hands over my mouth in shock.

832 words
I hope you liked this chapter, the second one will be out tomorrow =)