Please Don't Go

Luca's Pov
I couldn't believe what had just happened.

Everything around me was tuning out I barely heard Ercole behind me trying to push past towards Alberto.

Giulia tried holding him back as I ran towards Alberto's lymph body floating in the water.

Tears were streaming down my face as I could feel myself going through the change.

Ercole screamed "SEA MONSTER!" And I wanted to crumble at the sound of Giulia's gasp.I held Alberto in my arms and tried brushing some of my tears off his face.

"Please don't go, I need you Alberto." I cried on his chest before carrying him under water and heading to my house.

When I got there no one was there other then my uncle Ugo.He sat there saying "Well well well, look who came ba-" he started buffering and I knew I should punch his heart but this wasn't the time.

I set Alberto down on the table and went into the room that my grandma and I share. She was laying on the bed staring up at the ceiling when she noticed me standing in the door way.

How do I tell her my best friend got shot by a harpoon in a place I was told not to go.

"Hello bubble. Have you came back from your adventure?" She asked as I stood there holding in tears.

After a bit she notices a few tears I couldn't hold back and says "What happened?"

I swam towards her and grabbed her hand.

"Come with me, so-something bad happened."

She followed behind me and saw Alberto laying on the table with the harpoon sticking out of his stomach. "Oh m-" she tried finishing her sentence and then noticed Ugo chocking in the background.

"Well that's not good, and why is Ugo still here. I told him to leave."

I looked over at my grandma with tears still rolling down my face and made out a few words "I- I don't know, just p-please can you help him. I can't lose him."

She swims a bit closer to Alberto and places her hand on his chest."We only have a little bit of time left. We need to hurry to Genova." She says while placing Alberto back into my arms.

I look up at her with less sadness then before. There's still hope that he could live!

__________

A few moments later in Genova

__________

We had arrived and hid behind some boats until all of us had changed into human form.

I followed my grandma as we walked towards an oddly shaped white and cream colored building.

The doors opened on their own and there was a lady sitting at a curved table with a box that lit up towards her face.

Everything was super clean and smelled weird.

As we entered the lady said "Hello I'm Becca, how may I h-" She noticed Alberto in my arms.

"Oh dear let me get Jason he can help you with this." Becca says looking at my grandma.

A few minutes later after Becca talked into a rectangle shaped box, who I'm assuming was Jason, rushed in.

He tried taking Alberto out of my arms and placing him onto a moving bed.

I know he was trying to help but I couldn't let go.

I cried as he tore Alberto out of my arms and my grandma held my shoulder in sympathy.

I followed Jason while holding Albertos hand. I'm not leaving his side.

We get to a box room with a beeping machine they hooked onto Albertos wrist.

I sat staring at his face when Jason went to my side and nealed down while placing his hand on my upper arm.

"Hey buddy, we are gonna need you to leave while we take the harpoon out of your friend."

I started crying more while letting go of Albertos hand "Just please be careful...I can't lose him."

I stood up and my grandma walked me out of the room.

After we got out a few other humans walked into the room and closed the door.

Getting up on my tip toes I tried looking in through the glass but couldn't. There must of been some kind of film because it was all foggy.

Shapes and colors where all I could see (hope you get the reference haha).

I put my back up against the door and felt my body sinking. Everything was slipping away, I can't lose Alberto.

Tears were pooring down my face and the room was spinning. Everything was losing its color and I felt like I could barely breathe.

I know I feel alive when I'm with Alberto but I can't know what it's like to lose him.

A few minutes later I passed out up against the door.

_______________

Luca's Dream

_______________

Luca's pov
Alberto and I had just gotten on our new Vespa.

It was amazing.

The air felt great on our faces but the best part was being there with Alberto. He was driving and I was holding onto his back.

We started floating up into the air and drifted off of the Vespa into space. Alberto turned towards me and put one of his hands on my waste and the other on my cheek.

Wow. Hes so perfect. Everything is so perfect.

Alberto looked longly into my eyes and then leaned foward. I could tell what was about to happen, but I didn't care.

I let it happen. He kisses me and everything stops.The stars. The orbat of the planets. Everything.

Just me and Alberto.

Wait, do I like Alberto more then just my best friend?

If only this wasn't just a dream...

1004 words
thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed yet another chapter. Chapter 3 will be out tomorrow so I hope you will stay tuned!! :>
(I apologize for any typos, I have dyslexia but Im trying to make sure everything is spelled correctly and there aren't any missing or repeated words)