don't touch me

Before reading this chapter I just would like to say I am so sorry it has taken me so long to update it ;-;, I've had 0 motivation to do it and had no idea what I would continue with but I hope you like what I came up with.

Luca's pov

Giulia and I walked up to Alberto's room. There was definitely tension between Giulia and I but I honestly don't care.

Ya she's cool and my best friend but I don't know, she just sprung on to me on the roof and it may take a while for me to get over that.

When I got into the room Massimo was sitting next to Alberto and they were talking. It was kinda sweet.

Especially since Massimo was like Alberto's father figure since his dad isn't around that much.

"Ah hello Giulietta and Luca, Alberto is awake!" Massimo Didn't know we already knew but it's always the thought that counts.

"That's great, we uh actually knew that, we hung out with him for a bit before getting breakfast." I smiled at him and he looked back at Alberto after exchanging nods with Giulia and I.

Giulia went to go sit next to the window by my grandma who was awake and looking outside so I sat next to Alberto in one of the remaining seats.

"What you're not gonna sit with me this time?" Alberto smirked. Ugh stop I'm not trying to blush infront of Massimo.

"No I, um, think I'm just gonna sit here." Alberto frowned at me denying and I want to sit with him so he can hold me again but he's talking with Massimo and I don't know how Massimo would respond to it.

He was already sitting there and got a bit tense after Alberto had made that comment.

He doesn't even know we are sea monsters yet, but if he knew that I have a crush on a boy that happened to be his son figure AND a sea monster I think he might pop.

Even tho I had already denied and looked away from him, Alberto continued to look at me "What?" I shrugged.

"You're gonna leave me alone on the bed. Man I jus wanted my best bro to chill with." He started fake crying and it was kinda funny.

"Haha Alberto, I guess if you really want me too-"

"Yes, I would." He slid over a bit and patted at the empty part of the bed next to him. Massimo sat back a little and then said "So, do you know when you will be able to leave Alberto?"

I climbed up onto the bed as Alberto put his arms out and held me next to him saying "No actually, I don't even think the doctors know I'm awake."

They continued their conversation but I didn't pay much attention to it. I mean how could I, I'm so comfortable here in Alberto's arms, everything around me started to slowly drift away.

Alberto held me closer and closer to his body. It was so nice. I felt secure for once and not in the way that my mom made me feel but in a way of actual security.

His hands are so warm and his body is very good company. Every second I get sleepier and sleepier until I drifted off to sleep.

Giulia's pov

I looked out the window out of pure boredom, I don't feel good, especially this high up. I could see everything.

Some people where gathering in small groups and others were going to the gas station or getting groceries from the store.

It helps focusing on them to keep my mind off of what Luca and I had agreed on, and so I don't throw up. I still feel guilty for not asking for his permission and kissing him but it also kinda hurts that he would be willing to forget about it.

I know he likes Alberto but he's the first person I've ever had a romantic attraction towards. Other then, well...it doesn't matter. What matters is that Luca is happy.

And if he's happy with someone who isn't me, then I'm happy too.

I take my eyes off the tiny people to check on Luca. I look over and he has his hands wrapped around Alberto's arms which have been holding Luca for a while now.

They are so perfect together. I just don't know how my dad is gonna react when he finds out Luca has a crush on his best friend even tho that spot has already been filled by me.

Every time I look over towards them they look like they are in their own little bubble outside of this universe. Even tho Alberto is talking to my dad they still seem millions of worlds away from this planet.

"Hey Giulia, why the long face?" Luca's grandma looks over at me from across the window seat.

"Oh, it's nothing." I smile. I know she can tell I'm probably lying but I don't care. Most people can, I've never even been good at hiding it.

"Well that some rotten sea weed if I've ever tasted it. If you ever need to reach out I'm here. And if you are ever uncomfortable sharing with me, I have close contact with a free therapist close to where your mom lives."

Wait Luca's grandma is willing to help me?

__________________

A few hours later
__________________

Lucas pov

I wake up with Alberto drooling on my head. He is lightly snoring and I can't help but to laugh a bit.

"Alberto" I chuckle quietly.

Massimo's eyes are on the back of my neck and it is very nerve racking. I know that if I were to turn around I would be eye to eye with him.

I bet he's upset.

I pull myself a bit closer to Alberto forgetting I have to be careful of his stomach so he jolts awake "AAA, WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!"

"Oh no Alberto I'm so sorry!" I can't believe how stupid I could be. Sitting up I lightly push Alberto back down onto his medical bed and stand up.

"Are you okay? I forgot about your stomach." There must of been piles of worry running through my face and voice because I think it started to spread to everyone in the room.

A few nurses walk in and everyone is surrounding Alberto.

Albertos pov

What just happened...

I don't think Luca meant harm but my stomach is throbbing and everyone around me isn't helping.

I just need some space. They are all tugging on me and trying to get me to lay down but I just want to crawl up in a ball.

5 seconds ago I was peacefully sleeping with Luca in my arms and now everyone keeps trying to get me to do stuff and touching me and I hate it.

I can feel Luca's hand grab mine as he tries to get everyone to back away.

There were only 3 nurses and everyone else was standing in the corners of the room yet it still felt like the whole world was around.

I just want to hold Luca again.

I don't like being touched by people I don't know.

"CAN EVERYONE JUST BACK OFF!" I don't want to yell but I can't hold it in any longer. I can feel Luca let go of my hand and everything goes still.

I didn't mean for him to let go so I grab his hand and look at him.

He stares back at me and one of the nurses that was trying to get me to lay still says "We didn't mean any harm we just need you to be still, you can't move as much as you are while your wound is healing."

"Then tell him that." Luca says with disrespect coating his voice.

I didn't know he had that in him.

1359 words
Once again I would just like to apologize for taking forever to upload this. I hope you enjoyed it though and I will try to make a new chapter faster then I made this one! =)