chapter 19:

Emily's POV: "matt can you carry me I am tired?" I asked matt giving him my puppy eyes. "sure em we will be at security soon though so you will have to walk." he says "that is alright." I say and hop on his back. and soon I am asleep.
15 minutes later: "em come on get up." matt says shaking me we are at security." and we place all of our thing on something that moves and puts them under a box. "matt" I say looking up at him "what is that." "it is something to look in our bags to make sure we are good people." says matt "oh okay."

skipping to when the get home:
Nash POV: "Poo-bear hurry up." sky says while on my back. and he says while running "coming ur highness." and we walkout of the hotel and head home. On the way home I texted the guys
Nash-guys we should buy a house together like the jacks.
Cameron- I agree but would the girls live with us
Carter- same and that would fun for all of us.
matt- but where would we buy the house and when.
Nash- we should look for houses tomorrow bc we don't have a magcon for awhile but where?
Shawn-maybe LA
Aaron- YAASS LA would be so much fun but we can't tell the girls it should be a surprise
Jack g- it's should have a big kitchen,movie theater,living and dinning room, play/video game room, and the boys will get there own room and the girls will pair up with someone, pool, trampoline and fire pit.
Jack j- ya that sounds great see us guys tomorrow
All- see ya.

the next day:
Skylynns POV: Nash told me that he was going out with the boys for the day. so right now all of the girls are at our house. "what do you guys want to do." I ask "maybe we could watch frozen." suggested maddy. "yea sure." I put in the movie and we all jump on the couch laughing our heads off. "LET IT GO LET IT GO." we all scream singing the words. we got to the part were the mean men were fighting the snowman and we all scream and hide under covers. a few minutes I start to get tired and I say "guys why don't we go get changed into your pjs so we can be more comfy." "okay." they all say and we start to head upstairs. but half way up the whole house goes black.
___________________________
THANK YOU GUYS SO FLIPPING MUCH FOR 1.01k READS I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU THAT TAKES TIME TO READ MY STORIES. Now that you have read my stories I want to help you guys out. if u guys are ever feeling down or upset message me and I might be able to help you. don't be afraid. thanks again so much. ily guys so much