Chapter 14:

You guys are amazing 400 reads thanks so much and keep reading.😘
----------------------------------------------
Two days later ( all the guys and girls stayed over Nash's house the night before magcon)
Amelia's POV: I wake up and all I see is the girls. then I think "oh yeah all of us stayed at Nash's house." I walk into the a bathroom and change into my outfit for the plane which all the girls planned to match:
-A magcon sweatshirt (w/ our brothers name on the back)
- red leggings
- black bailey bows that we all have
-and a big red bow and a ponytail
I walk out and all the girls are dressed including Brooke and Jenna I am really glad jack and jack adopted them they are great to the family. "lets go downstairs" I say and we run downstairs.

Skipping to airport:

Cameron's POV: we get to the airport and they had to clear it so we aren't bombarded with fans and paps. we go to the security. Maddy looks so worried, so and I grabbed her and smiled down at her. We get through all of the security and head to the private jet. We get on the plane and maddy asked "can I sit with my friends" "oh course" I give her a hug and she runs off.
Jenna POV: I can't find Brooke so I just sit down in an empty seat. But I hear Brooke call out "Jenna where are you come and sit with me and Amelia" "okay I coming" I yell back and walk to there seats. I sit down and Amelia says "let's have a photo shoot" we take so many of us hugging, laughing and just being silly. I am so glad that I am a sister of magcon.

Skipping to when they get to the hotel:

Bart's POV: " okay guys here is the sleeping arrangement

Jack&Jack&Jenna&brooke
Taylor&emily&Asia&carter
Cameron&Nash&maddy&skylnn
Aaron&shawn&emily&julia
Matt&little Taylor&hayes&mahogany

"Okay everyone go get unpacked and meet down here at 7 we are going out to eat." I say and head to my room.

Emily POV: Me and mahogany skip to our room. We run and get to the room the room is so big there is two king sized beds, a huge couch, and a huge flat screen. I run and hop on one of the beds. "Me and matt are here." i yell "I am here." mahogany yells. Finally matt and Hayes get there. "Hayes you get he pullout." I say "Aughhhh" he says and picks me up and swings me around. "Put me down Hayes" I yell "fine" he says and throws me on the bed.

Mahogany POV: "come on silly let's get you ready" I tell Emily. she walks into the bathroom and she takes a shower. "Mahogany I am all done." "okay silly I am coming in." I dress her in a pink flowy dress and black combat boots. (the girls outfits will be in the picture) I pull back her hair. I put a little braided headband and then pulled it into a bun. "Thanks mahogany can we take a pic." "sure sweetie, Matthew Espinosa come here and take a picture of me and your adorable sister." "okay coming queen bee." he says. We first take a smiley one, then a pic where we are hugging then one where she is giving me a kiss on the cheek. " Insta worthy." I yell and post all of the pics with the caption, "she likes me better then her own brother." then we head out the door and go down to the lobby.
___________________________
Alanna you will be in the story soon. I absolutely love your name.