Chapter six:

Jack j POV: "I fell bad for these little girls they are stuck here in this orphanage I think each of us should adopt a girl" jack thought about it and then he finally said " sure each of us could adopt a girl and we would have enough room because we have two guest Rooms" ( me and jack live together)

A few minutes later we decided which girls each of us were going to adopt I was going to adopt Jenna and and jack was going to adopt Brooke. So after that we found ms.julie and said " we have decide who we are going to adopt, but we decided that each of is were going to adopt a little sister." she said "that is great and what are your choices and what last name they are going to go by." I said " I am going to adopt Jenna and she was to go by Johnson and Brooke who was to go by Glinsky." she said "splendid I will tell the girls and you just have to fill out some paperwork and then you are ready to go.

Jenna POV: I woke up today like it was any other day but that was what I thought I didn't realize today would be the best day if my life. Me and Brooke share are room because we are besties and do everything together. When I am brushing my teeth I hear a knock on the door so I run and I open it to see ms.Julie and she tells me and Brooke the best news ever. " Jenna and Brooke you two are getting adopted" we scream and jump up and down until she tells us to get packed and met her downstairs. "OMG this is so exciting"says Brooke and I say " I know right and we are even getting adopted together." we take one last loon at our room and head downstairs and into the next step of our lives.

Jack g POV: after we are done the paperwork two little girls came down the steps holding hands with big smiles. I smile back and wave. One of the girls has blonde hair and blue eyes and the other has brown hair with hazel eyes. Once they reach us I introduce us and say "hi princesses my name is jack and his name is jack too" jack says "hi". The blonde hair and blue eyes name is Jenna and the girl with brown hair and hazel eyes is Brooke. "Brooke I adopted you and jack adopted Jenna"

Brooke POV: I am so excited that me and Jenna got adopted and they best part is we were adopted together yay!! when we get downstairs we see a boy with blonde hair and a boy with brown hair. They introduce themselves and they are both named jack so that will be easy to remember. I was adopted by brown haired jack and Jenna was adopted by blonde haired jack. We gave Ms.Julie a hug and the boy took our bags and we jumped on their back and they ran to their car. On the car ride there I found out that jack and jack lived together yay I will be living with Jenna.