Chapter 15:

Thanks for 500 reads I love You guys so flipping much. And please go read @fanficsfor5sosand1d story bullied by 5sos. Thanks so much again.

Aaron POV: "for narnia!!" I yelled and ran into the limo. Everyone hops in and Jules sits next to me and I wrap my arm around her. I pull out my phone and scream "vine time peeps" we make vines until we get to Olive Garden. "For narnia!!!! I yell and run into Olive Garden. "Bart what did you put us under!!" I yell "Magcon family" he yells back. And finally they get our table and we sit down.
Julia's POV: I sit next to Aaron. I order chicken fingers and fires and fanta. then Bart yells out "who's excitied for magcon." "ME!!!" I yell. And everyone laughs. Bart says "no one will be a guest for the next magcon your because all of the girls will be there. And if any of the girls wanted to do something in the show they can." "Bart can me and Brooke do an acro routine we used to do gymnastics, cheerleading, and dance?" Jenna asks "oh course" Bart says and then we eat our food.

Skipping to the next morning:

Brooke POV: Jenna and I woke up really early so we could talk about ideas for our dance routine. "We should do our acro we did that won first place" I suggest. "ya that won is amazing and shows all of our tricks, but what should we wear." "let's ask jack and jack to take us to a dance store and we can buy something there." "okay"
skipping to magcon:
Aaron POV: all the girls were wearing black skater skirts,red vans and a magcon sweatshirt. "guys we need to take a picture for Instagram. before we go on Bart can you take our picture!" "ya" he said back and took my phone. "girls get on our brothers shoulders." Julia hopped on to my shoulders and Bart took the picture. I posted it saying "the magcon family❤️" and then we all headed on the stage. "hey guys what's up!!!" mahogany yelled out "today we are going to have a special performance but first jack and jack and Shawn are gonna sing" jack and jack both grabbed a microphone and sang "Distance" so I picked up Julia and walked around giving high fives. then Shawn sang "something big."
Cameron POV: I headed back stage to Brooke and Jenna. who were both in a pink lace sports bra and pink spandex and they were both in splits. "wow you girls look amazing, and wow you are flexible." "thanks cam" Jenna said. "Bart found a video of you guys on the trampoline and is going to show that before you go on." "okay." they said and we walked to the curtain.
Jenna's POV: Bart announced and the music started. we were dancing to bang bang bang. Cameron opened the curtain and we did a front Ariel, down to one knee,chin stand,roll,I pointed at Brooke and she did cartwheel back layout and I did the same. jump down to straddle,roll,go to one knee, handstand, right spilt jump, turn(3), ran over to Brooke and we did a front walkover holding hands, turn to the side, facing away from each other did a scorpion, down to knees, split roll (4) got up did side Ariel, and ending pose.
Maddy's POV: "OMG the girls are amazing!!!" everyone was clapping and going crazy.