Chapter 9:

Brooke POV: we ran into someone and a little girl maybe around our ages and jack and jack said "Hayes and skylnn what's up" "nothing" the guy answer. "Brooke and Jenna this is Hayes and skylnn and also they have another brother named nash." skylnn asks us "are you the girls jack and jack adopted" "yeah" "cool I think we will become best friends." " Yessss" we say laughing. Jack tells Hayes that "we have to go shopping for the girls we will see you tomorrow and don't tell nash that you saw us." "Okay see ya tomorrow" "we give skylnn hugs and say goodbye.

Jenna POV: then we had to a bunch of stores and we get so many clothes we go to Claire's to and we get bows and headbands. After that we get lunch at at the food court. no one came up to us which was good because I was having a great time with jack jack and Brooke. We are one big family. Me and Brooke were on jack and jacks backs and we were holding the shopping bags. Jack j asked "Are you guys having fun." "yaasssss" we reply. "We are going to the apple store and then we are going to go back to Claire's to get one last thing." "Okay" me and and Brooke reply. We get to the apple store and they boys tells us to "sit on that bench and we have to talk" "okay" we reply and we sit down on the bench and talk.

Jack g: "should we get them iPhones or iPods" "idk" "the rest of the girls have iPhones and we wan them to stick in so why don't we get them both a iPhone 5c just like the other girls" "sure" and we head back to the girls and I say "okay let's go in. And girls what colors do you like we want it to be a suprise what we get you there is pink, yellow, blue, green, and white." Brooke and Jenna talked Brooke says we should totally match" "yay we should" "but what color" "probably yellow or pink" "I like both doesn't matter to me." "I guess pink" "sure pink it is" the boys run into the apple store and jenna and Brooke just sit there Brooke asks "do you think they are getting us phones." "I don't know but I hope"

Jack j POV: "we got they girls a iPad and laptop to share and then we got them each a iPhone 5c." The girls hop on our backs and we walk to Claire's. we walk over to the cases and the girls pick out there cases and we get them and sparkly pink cases for the iPad." We leave the mall and lead the girls to there new rooms the boys painted them but they left because they are going to meet them tomorrow for Emily's birthday Taylor's little sister.

Brooke POV: me and Jenna run up to our room and they painted my room pink and the ceiling is gold. There is a huge bed,bookshelves, a bungee chair,a big chandelier and a desk. I scream and run to jack and jack and give then big hugs and scream "thanks you" then we walk into Jenna room and she has the same exact thing as me but her walls a teal she screams and yells "thanks"we get all our bags and put the clothes in the closet and the boys tell us to come downstairs because they have a suprise. We run down there and they boys are sitting on the couch. We run up behind them and scream the jump up and tackle them. They laugh and pick us up and run around the house me and Jenna are laughing our heads off. They run back into the living room and jack j says "close your eyes and if you peek we won't give you the suprise" "fine" we say and we close our eyes and then jack g says "open" we open our eyes and in front of us there is an iPad a laptop and two iPhones we scream and hug the boys.