Chapter three

Five minutes later:

"There here!!!!!"i heard skylnn screamed and when I got downstairs she was jumping up and down.i open the door for all of the boys. And jack and jack still came.

Skylnn POV: Today all of the girls where coming over to go swimming the first person to arrive was maddy and then the rest came after her .

Amelia POV: I was really nervous on the way to Nash's house but. Carter said everything will be okay. As soon as we arrive we see a bunch if boys standing at the door and I realized that they are Carter's friends so I gave them all big hugs. And finally nash open the door and we went into the house.

Once we got there I took of my cover up and carter and I went into the pool. He put me on his shoulders and ran around the pool I was having so much fun.

Me and skylnn where jumping in and laughing our heads off. I am glad I came.

Nash POV: As soon as everyone got here they went into the pool and then when they came out they had lunch and dessert. When everyone was in the kitchen jack and jack said they said a suprise.

Earlier that day:

Jack j POV: "are you sure we should do this I ask jack on the way to Nash's house." "yeah we should I think it would be nice." " We should tell the boys and the girls today too."

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Cliffhanger I hope u are enjoying it and the next chapter will be long. I love u guys.