chapter 16

Nash's POV: they girls were amazing now it was time for the meet and great. all the boys where stationed with thier sisters but Hayes and mahogany where together. The VIPs start filing in the first girl that reaches our booth is a girl with long blonde hair, black skater skirt a crop top,and was extremely pretty. "hi" I say and she says "hi my name is Alanna and can you both sign my phone case and take a pic with me." "sure" me and sky take a picture with her. "thanks so much nash!" she said and then gave sky a dirty look. "hey, don't look at my sister like that." I tell her "well it's not my problem that your sister is a brat." she said and by them skylnn was crying. "if I were you I would shut up and leave or I will call security." I tell her more like yell at her. "whatever" she said and walked away. "don't listen to her sky you are the funniest, coolest and prettiest person I have ever met." "for real nashy." "for sky."
anonymous POV: i will find Brooke and jenna if it is the last thing I do. and when I do I wouldn't want to be them.
Paul's POV: Bart told me earlier that I had to stay near Brooke and Jenna most of the time. so I was standing next to their booths for the majority of the time. nothing was really suspicious. so I guess day one of magcon was a success.
Katie's POV: me and Shawn had blast at our booth and I was sad to have to leave. when we got into the lobby. Shawn asked "how was everyone's magcon." "fun except one girl was really mean to skylnn. I wanted to punch her in the face." said nash. i gave skylnn a hug and said "whoever made fun of you is a loser and is just plain old jealous of you." "thanks Katie." sky said
Matts POV: we got out of the limo and we all headed up to our rooms. "let's race!" I say to mahogany Hayes and little Tay "first one to the room gets few candy." "okay" they all said. As soon as the doors opened little Tay pushed us out of the way and started running. "hey get back here, you cheated." I yelled as I chased after her. once I finally got to the door. I picked her up and said "I got you now little missy." and we headed into our room.
Cameron's POV: "maddie sky and mash what do you guys want to do?" I ask "we should go to disney." maddie says "okay I will text Bart to get an okay and the guys to see if they want to come."
Cameron and barts convo:
Cameron: hey Bart would we be able to the Disney parks today since we have off.
Bart: ya sure. I will get the tickets and alert the security there so it will be cleared.
Cameron: thanks Bart your the best.
"he said yes" I yell then I text the boys.
Amelia POV: "guys we are going to Disney!" carter yells "ya Disney is so much fun. carter can u pick me out an outfit for Disney pleaseeee." "sure Amelia" so I go on my iPhone and play crossy road. Carter comes back and said "here Amelia. do you want me to help you get changed." "sure" carter picked out:
-red polka dot bikini
-jean shorts
-white shirt with Minnie Mouse on it
- and white flip flops
"okay let's go."