Chapter 17:

Skipping to when they get to Disney:

Mahoganys POV: "let's go get some Minnie Mouse ears girls." I tell the girls and grab there hands. and we walkover to the stores. "okay everyone can get ears and one or two stuffed animals." and they run off.
Amelia's POV: "come on Brooke and jenna." I say and grab their hands let's go. "we should get pink Minnie Mouse ears." i tell them while grabbing three. "let's go get our stuffed animals." and we run over there. I noticed ever since we got here a man has been following us. "Jenna and Brooke follow me some guy is following us I said and grab their hands." and we run over to mahogany. "mahogany some guy is following us." I tell her and she looks around ""OMG I noticed that too. come with me let's grab the girls and get out of here." and she grabs our hands and we run around the store but the store is empty. "where are they?!" I ask mahogany "I don't know."
Carter's POV: i get a call from mahogany so I answer
c: hello
m: sniff sniff
c: mahogany what's wrong
m: all of the girls except Jenna Brooke and Amelia are gone. I called he police and Bart and Paul and told security.
c: where are u
m: at the store we went to before you left.
c: okay we will be there in five. and I hang up.
"guys m just called me and said everyone except Jenna Brooke and Amelia were taken." I say. "what that can't be true." nash says. "I so sorry guys."
Maddy's POV: the man took us into the ladies room and locked it. "where are Brooke and Jenna." he yelled but none of us answer. "okay since you aren't gonna answer I guess you will be stuck here."