Chapter 8

This part is happening at the same time as jack and Jenna are talking:

Brooke POV: I wake up for a scary dream I turn around and look ah Jenna but she is not there she probably went to talk to jack. I don't know where jack g is but I leave the room and look. I walk past a room and then I hear the door open

Jack g POV: I wake up to someone walking past my room it's probably brooke looking for me so I get out of bed and open the door and I see her walking down the hall. I say Brooke are you okay she said "no" I said "come in my room and we can talk.okay?" "Okay" Brooke walks into my room and sits down on the edge of the bed. I pick her up and I put her on my bed. "What is the matter" I ask she says "I miss all my friends at the orphanage and ms.julie" " we could visit them and don't worry our friends little sisters will love you" "okay" she whispers. "Do you want to sleep with me?" " sure since Jenna is sleeping with jack downstairs. I lay down and she climbs into my arms and lays down. She says "jack" "yeah" "what's should I call you brother or dad." "you can call me whatever" she thinks about and says "can I call you my brother" "sure whatever you want sis." she yawns and I say "you should go to bed Brooke tomorrow we are going shopping. "Okay bro I love you and thanks for adopting me." " your welcome I love you to sissy" "good night jack" "goodnight Brooke"

The next day:

Jenna POV: yeah to today we are going shopping. I wake up and go into the kitchen and see jack j making breakfast so I sit down at the counter and he asks "are pancakes okay" "yesssss of course I love pancakes and had them like everyday at the orphanage" "cool" Brooke and jack g both walk down looking so tired. They both sit at the counter next to me and jack g asked "how do you sleep Jenna?" "okay, I guess I came down here and just slept with jack." Once our pancakes we done I scarfed them down and jack laughs and says "someone must have been hungry" hehe I laugh. And I run upstairs to get dressed.into one of my outfits for the orphanage and grab my shoes and run downstairs. The boys and Brooke run upstairs to get dressed I think how much this going to change my life for ever.

5 minutes later:

Brooke POV: after I get on my outfit I run downstairs and wait with Jenna for the boys. "Gezzzz boys take forever to get ready." "I know right Jenna tells me." Finally the boys get downstairs and they have sunglasses and hats. "What are they for?" jack j answers "we are famous and we don't want fans to recognize us and mob us with you guys. " "how are you guys famous"jenna asks " we make these things call vines they are 6 seconds long." "Cool can we see one" "sure" jack j pulls out his phone and shows us one we start laughing and I ask "can we get phones and vine please?" jack and jack look at each other and jack g says "maybe"

7 minutes later:

Jack j: we arrive at the mall and me and jack put on our disguises. And we got out of the car. Jenna got on my back and Brooke got on jack backs and we ran into the mall. But we ran into someone