Part 1

Emma's pov:

I can't believe we have a stupid sitter. My parents are leaving for 2 weeks and can't trust me with 6 year old. I'm 17 and about 5'3. I have long black hair and shocking green orbs. "Mom why can't I just watch her?" I complained about watching Alania my 6 year old sister. "Because you are anything but responsible." She fired back. I scoffed walked upstairs to my room. I plopped on my bed turning on netflix. "Emma the sitters here!" I groaned trudging to the place where my parents sat the guy? It's a dude?! I looked around the table at where to sit the only seat left was right next to him. I awkwardly pulled my chair out as he shot me a beautiful smile. Not wanting to be rude I gave him a small one back. "This is Emma and Alania." "Nice to meet you." He said tickling Alanias sides since she was next to him also. I rolled my eyes at his attempt to get a good first impression. "He will stay the night tonight in the guest room. Tomorrow we leave at 9. He will stay with you from there on out." My mom said. "Great can I leave now?" I said. I don't know what it is but he dosent seem right. The way he watched my every move as I got up. "Emma take him to the guest room." My father ordered. Of course. I waited for him to catch up taking him to the room he'll be staying. Right next to mine. He put his stuff in there smirking at me while I just walked away.

Moms pov:

"Emma was rude right away to him." I said to her dad. "I know. I think she's upset we don't trust her." "No you don't trust her. I do." I reminded. He rolled his eyes reading the paper. "Alania time for bed Hun." I interrupted the six year old from watching spongebob. She scoffed grabbing her blanket walking to the sitter Harry. "Will you tuck me in?" She asked. He nodded swinging her onto his hip walking upstairs. Well on e likes him the other dosent. Great.

*Time pass to the parents leaving*

Emma's pov:

My mom and dad are getting ready to leave. It was so weird with him in the room right next to me. He passed me in the hall, his hand barely skimming my thigh. The slightest touch made me gasp and bite my lip. Obviously amusing him, he shot me that smirk. Ass. I thought. I hugged my parents a bye and went to watch tv. Alania was up in her room and the sitter person came and sat on the couch right next to me. "Umm there's a chair. Feel free to sit next to me though." I said sarcasm threatening him. He just laughed and said, "Look dear I have a few rules here. No telling people I'm here. No going out or having people here. And no back talking. Got it?" "How about no. I will do what I want with who I want. And freedom of speech can suck right?" I smirked. "Fine don't listen there will be consequences." He smiled sitting back next to me.