Part 10

Emma's pov:

"Remind me to never go to a party with Harry again." I laughed to Gemma. "Why not? You looked like you had so much fun." She joked. "I know I did." A deep, morning voice croaked from behind me. It was Harry. "Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked him. "A few things why?" "Because I had to chase you around this whole freakin flat because you were mad I wouldn't cuddle with you." I said tears brimming my eyes from laughing so hard. "Haha. You had to run!" He pointed out. True I don't run that often. I stuck my tongue out at him going to take a bite of my waffle before the fork is snatched out of my hands into Harry's. "Give me my waffle!" I begged. "Sure." He said then ate it. I shot him a playful glare before going back to eating my waffles. Harry got a notification on his phone so me being nosy I snuck a glance at it. Liam posted a picture of us fighting over my waffle. Right after that he got hundreds of other notifications. "How do you get so many?" I asked. Then it hit me. He's Harry Styles. I'm so stupid. I'm living with the biggest boy and in the world and didn't even know it. No wonder that party was huge. "You're famous?" I questioned Harry.

Harry's pov:

"You're famous?" Emma asked. "I uh yeah I am. I mean all the guys are. We're One Direction." Her eyes widened and she let out a little squeal. "One of my friends is obsessed with you. Like you." I shot her my usual smirk and laughed with her. "I'm know for having girls obsess over me." She scoffed, "Of course you are." "What's that supposed to mean?" I said leaning down on my elbows staring at Emma intently. "Well you're attractive and you can sing. You dress nice and have an amazing body. Basically every girls boyfriend goals." She laughed. "Well I can be your boyfriend goals." I bit my lip as she looked away clearing her throat and got up to put her plate in the sink. "Louis you're on dishes tonight." Emma told him. "Why?" He whined. "Because you don't have anything better to do." She laughed me joining. "Who wants to go shopping today?" I asked no one in particular. Everyone said yes. "We're leaving in 2 hours." They all nodded and went to get ready. "Em if anyone asks you say you're my girlfriend and we met at the bowling alley." "Uh okay sure." She agreed going to get dressed.

A/N:
Zayn left the band today😭. Plus on top of that I cracked my ipod, not that bad though. And today was just a bad day overall for me. I hope you lovelies had a great day.😄