Part 21

Emma's pov:

"We are leaving for about 3 hours. Don't do anything stupid." Chad warned. "Like I could." I rolled my eyes. They finally left and surprisingly they left me untied. I decided to look for my phone knowing it was worth a shot. I soon found I was in a basement, my basement. I ran upstairs and found my phone sitting on the counter. I grabbed it calling Harry. "Emma? What's wrong?" "My aunt she and Chad they they kidnapped me and I don't know what to do." I said extremely fast making it hard to understand me. "I'm on my way. Stay where you are." He demanded hanging up not letting me answer. He won't get here in time. He has to fly out here and once they know I used my phone and got out I'm dead.

I made my way back to the basement that now became uncomfortable to me. I laid on the couch just thinking and enjoying the silence until the silence was broken. "We're back!" That annoying screechy voice called out. "You better be on the couch or you're getting it!" A deeper voice demanded. "I'm here calm down." I stayed where I was. "How was it?" My aunt asked with a little smirk. "How was what?" "Staying in the murder house." I seemed to lose all air and I could feel my eyes widen. "You're frickin crazy." I huddled myself closer together. She slapped my. Hard. I gripped my face where it was hit. "That should teach you." "Abuse never teaches anything except for how horrible you are." I spat the words with disgust. "Do you want to get hit again?" Chad warned. I didn't say anything instead I decided to wait patiently. I knew Harry was coming and I knew it right away. I won't be here for long. I won't be stuck in this 'murder house' for say.

Harry's pov:

As soon as Emma called me I knew there was something wrong because we left mad at each other. That stupid aunt of hers and that jerk of a Chad. He only wants Emma to get to me and that's not happening. I gathered weapons, you could say and Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis. The girls wanted to stay here and we wouldn't let them go anyway. It's too dangerous. "This is our flight." I told the boys. We kept our heads down not risking to be caught. 4 long agonizing hours later we were in Emma's town. It didn't take me long to realize where we were and where we needed to go. "Left. Third house down." I instructed Liam driving. It took everything in me to go to the neighbors first to check on them. I walked in and seen blood on the walls and floor. Shit. I walked farther until I reached a living room and found two adult bodies; one on the couch dead and the other by the TV also dead. As soon as I absorbed the sight I ran to Emma's house carrying weapons and had the boys follow. I heard no sounds. Silence. The whole house was silent. I checked upstairs as a safety precaution. Nothing. I looked all around on the main floor. Nothing. The boys and I finally took slow strides to the basement door. There were soft weeps every now and then as we descended the carpeted staircase, which made it easy to be quiet. I cocked my gun pointing it to Chad and Zayn did the same to Emma's aunt. "Let her go. Now." I demanded directed to Chad but the wrinkly prude answered. "No. Leave. Now." She mocked. "No let Emma go. She's not what you want." I defended stepping closer, Zayn following. "Yes she is Harry." Chad smiled gripping her arm and she snapped it away from him. "No I'm not. Leave me alone!" Emma screamed and I winced. I hated seeing her like this. "Please. I'll do anything." I whined my voice cracking. "Anything?" Her aunt smirked. "Anything." I clarified. "Do my daughter." "Do her? Ew no." "You heard me do it or she's gone." She pointed to Emma. "You're the ones who have the guns to you head." I reminded. She looked taken aback by my words. "We can still keep her." "No actually you can't. Louis Niall take Chad. Liam help get wrinkles with Zayn." I demanded the guys. They got to their people and got their weapons ready. "Harry I I can't go with you." Emma's voice is dry and she needed water. I dropped my gun to my side. "Why the hell not?" I asked, voice raising. "Because. You killed my family. In this house! I you- you're the biggest love able jerk ever! I can't go. I can't get attached again." Emma explained trying to persuade herself not me. "Emma. Why are you saying this? You know it's not true." "Yes it is Harry. I'm sorry but that's how it goes. Everytime I mess up you will hurt me. You know it. I'm done." She was now demanding, her voice hard. "Where will you go? What will we do without you?" I asked motioning to the guys and I. "The girls. They'll want you too. You have nowhere to go. Not with them." "I can go stay with Bella or something. I will figure it out Harry. I promise. I'll be okay." I took a deep breath taking my fingers through my hair. "Look I'll make you a deal." I said turning to Emma's aunt and pushing Chad next to her. "Leave without any problems, not one. We will leave you alone and you won't hurt Emma." "Not-" her aunt started. "Let me finish." I demanded on edge from the previous events. "We won't call the police you can escape or whatever the hell you're trying to do. Just leave her alone and get away. Far." "Not happening and you know it." Chad said. "Oh it is because if not you're face-" I paused pointing to a cement wall. "Will be smashed against that wall. As well as you're little partner and crime thing." Horror masked his expressions and he nodded. I turned to Emma's aunt her breathing was jagged. "Am I understood?" I asked. "Yes." They both simply answered. "Good. Now leave." I pushed them making Zayn and Niall follow to make sure that they left. I untied Emma rubbing her wrists to soothe them. "Please come with me again. We all need you." I tried to lure her into coming with me. "No I can't I'm sorry guys." She put her head down. "Emma." I trailed off. "Fine don't go. Stay home. Just not in this house or near it. Please stay with Bella or a trusted person." I begged when the thought of the neighbors creeped into my head. "Just uh not the neighbors." Louis shot me a glare. "Why?" "They uh they're dead Emma." "What?! You killed them too?!" She shouted hitting my chest. "No! Not me! That freak of an aunt and Chad did. Damn." I defended. "Take me to Bella's." I nodded helping her to my car while Liam drove again. I'm letting the only girl I've truly loved go just like that. It's like I'm watching the only good in me fade away, out of my grip.