Part 25

Emma's pov:

The door slammed open downstairs. I shot up in bed and looked at the time. 3:07 am. Why would someone just barge in here at 3:07 am? I shook Harry awake and he opened the door but was pushed back. "Hands behind your back now!" A grown man yelled at Harry. A younger lady came and sat by me telling me it's going to be okay and he'll be fine and other stuff that you would say to someone who had just witnessed something terrible. She must've realized that I was confused because she started to explain this to me. Why they were here. Why they wanted Harry. What they were going to do with him. "What?! You can't take him there! That's not where he belongs!" I started to cry. This was all too much. None of this makes any sense. Who even called them? Why do they think Harry needs help? He dosent. Sure he may have a few problems with killing people but they can't take him away from me. Why? Why now? Actually, why ever? No one deserves this. Maybe they don't think right or they can't function right but they don't need this. They just need love. Love.
Love: an intense feeling of deep affection
That's all he needed. Love.

Harry's pov:

They're making me leave. Leave Emma. Leave the guys. Leave the girls. But my Emma. I don't want to leave her. I can't leave her. But I'm being forced to. With no arguments and no decision of my own. Just bring forced. Emma's probably tearing herself apart over this. My mistakes are causing her more than just pain. Not only did I make three people leave her, now I made four.

I gave up on fighting the guards. I was too tired to even function properly now. This room is boring and plain. Plain white. There's one plant on the windowsill but it's almost dead because the bars on the window block the sunlight. This stupid gown is itchy and ugly. Why can't I wear my regular clothes? I hate hospitals. Especially mental ones.