Part 22

Emma's pov:

Harry took me to Bella's after I threw a fit. I miss him already even when I shouldn't. There just wasn't going to be an us and we knew it. "Bella we need to call the cops." I stated she grabbed her phone and dialed. "We just sent them out." The lady told us and we drove to the house next to the 'murder house'. "Hello ladies. Can you take us to the scene?" I nodded, my mouth too dry to speak. Harry told me to call the cops before he left and told me where the bodies were so I knew. They were both killed with a knife to the neck. "I'm officer OBurmom. I will be taking care of this case." I let out a little laugh. "Is your name really OBurmom?" Bella laughed beside me. "Did you think I was joking? I'm serious about this." Her lips were in a straight line while she ate the donut out of her hand that wasn't resting on a hip. I couldn't help but to laugh, Bella thinking the same thing. OBurmom shot us a glare before going to inspect the bodies. More police arrived and ambulances came. FBI agents also arrived as well as news reporters and in fear of them noticing me I fleed with Bella. "Why are we running?" I gave her the 'are you serious' look. "What?" She stated. "If they find me they'll want Harry. I'm not letting him get in trouble." "Why he's bad news." Bella said obvious to what I'm getting at. "No shit. Bella I love him. I hate to admit it but I do. And for once in his frickin life he didn't do this crime. He actually helped." I explained. "Em you can't love him." "But I can. It's my heart. He's the only male figure I have left in my life now Bella." Tears came in her eyes at the mention of my dead parents. "I'm sorry I acted out." She cried into my shoulder. "It's okay. Really." Pulling away from the hug she laughed and said, "That one guy's pretty cute. The blonde one." "Oh that's Niall. Yeah he's cool too. And quite the flirt at times." I winked adding dramatic effect. We were in her basement watching Netflix when we heard a loud thud. I've heard too many of those noises not to realize it's not good.

Harry's pov:

I couldn't just leave Emma. I love her. I made Liam turn around and hid the car in the woods. I snuck my way to Bella's house avoiding cops and FBI agents and anybody that has to do with the law. There were no cars home so I assumed her parents were gone. They were when I dropped Emma off at least. I walked through the front door tripping over shoes on my way in causing a loud thud to sound. "Damn it!" I hissed. Louis and Zayn laughed at me as I flipped them off and opened the basement door. By now Emma and Bella were hiding under a blanket that didn't even fit the two of them. I shook my head quietly ordering the boys to a different job. Louis ripped the blanket off of them and Zayn and I put a cloth over their mouths knocking them out. I put a sweatshirt on Emma hiding her face in case of people and we put them on our laps in the car. What I did was super risky back there. Emma better love me for this. I only brought Bella because I know I would never hear the end of it from Emma if I didn't.

-Back to the Flat-

I carried Emma in and Niall got Bella. They were starting to wake up so we sat them on the couch with the girls. "You kidnapped them again? Really Harry?" Perrie annoyingly asked. "Really Perrie." I mocked. "Where are we?" Emma woke and tiredly asked. "Back home Emma." I sat her on my lap stroking her hair. "This isn't home." She admitted hiding in my chest. "You brought Bella?" Surprise clear in her voice. "Only for you." "Awe you have a heart." "Somewhat." I smile a genuine smile, not a fake one this time. "Why is she out of it longer than me?" "Her body acts differently to the chemicals than your does." Shouldn't she know that? She was in advanced chemistry. She mouthed an o and got off my lap to go to Liam. I ignored the jealousy beating in my chest. Or maybe that was the racing from when she was sitting on me. I'm so messed up. "Emma can we go talk? Upstairs." I asked bringing her out of her conversation with Liam and caused everyone to stare. "Yeah sure." I grabbed her wrist lightly, dragging her up the steps to our room. "What's wrong?" I ignored her and back her against the door. "What makes you think there was something wrong?" I breathed in her neck making her shiver under my breath. "N-nothing." She put her small hands on my neck and one on my chest. I kissed her with all the emotion I could. Emma kissed back before quickly pulling away and pushed me, but with my strength I didn't move. "You have been good lately but I still don't know if I can trust you. You've helped me, even Bella." "So. Shouldn't that make you want to trust me?" "Harry I can't." She started. "You cant what?" "This. Us." She motioned in between us. I didn't get a chance to answer before she walked out closing me in the room to myself. I'm drowning in my own sick, twisted thoughts. And Emma, is my only air.