Part 2

Emma's pov:

I woke up to a knock on my door. Remembering my parents aren't home and my sister dosent knock, it must be that jerk of a sitter. I fell out of bed regaining balance opening the door. Getting pushed against the wall having no wiggle room he said, "Breakfast is ready oh and don't worry about school for you babe." I sucked in a harsh breath I didn't know I was holding as his hands traveled freely around my torso. "O-ok." I breathed not wanting to upset him by talking back. He chuckled deeply exiting the room. I can't go to school? What about Alania? I rushed downstairs to see if she was okay. She was just sitting there eating her pancakes clueless that he was a creepy guy not a normal sitter. I sat beside him making it easier to talk. "What about her?" I asked. "We will take her. In your car of course." I nodded rolling my eyes only to get a squeeze on my thigh. "Don't upset me babe." He whispered against my neck. I'm gonna be alone with him for hours until Alania get back from school. Shit.

Alanias pov:

I jumped into Emma's car buckling my seatbelt. I wonder why sissy isn't going to school? Maybe she has a date with the sitter. I really like him he's really nice. We're playing this game called hide it from Emma. It's kind of scary though. He tells me he's going to take her but I'm not aloud to tell anyone. I pinky promised him. Emma grabbed my hand pulling me into my classroom. "Bye Al. Have fun." She kissed my cheek and walked out.

Emma's pov:

We finally got back to the house after what seemed like an eternity. I was barely inside before my back met the wall. "So Emma what's your last name?" "Manchester." I said. "whats your name?" Realizing I don't know his name fear taking over me. "Harry. Harry Styles." He said sending chills throughout my body. His name sounded familiar. I remember my mom talking about him. Some guy she said was dangerous and to watch out. If this was him how could she not notice? Maybe it isn't I shook the thought out of my head. "Any close family around here?" Harry asked me. "Umm why do you care?" I sassed. "Alania is going to need a place to stay." "She has one it's called her house." "No dear. When we leave." What's he talking about? "When who leaves?" I asked starting to shake. "Me and you Emma." He said looking into my eye with a look that I couldn't make out clearly. I need to find out more about him and fast. I decided to have Bella over while waiting for Alania to get out of school. "Who's the hunk of man meat?" She asked eyeing Harry. "Oh just the sitter." I reply remembering his 'rules.'.