Part 24

Emma's pov:

"Harry please just tell me why." I begged, my voice cracking. "I can't Emma. I promise I will just not now."
His response angered me but what could I do? Walk away? That wouldn't work he would stop me. Yell until someone comes to help? Nope he would fight them off. Just deal with it? That's the easiest and most reliable choice. "I'm leaving for a day with the girls. You need to clear your head before I get back." I gave him no chance to fight back, I just left with Perrie and Gemma.

No ones pov;

Harry is going to get help. He needs mental issue help. Emma can't fix him nor will she ever. She may stop it for awhile but soon enough he will break and go physco again.

Harry's pov:

There was no one here. The guys went out to eat and the girls went wherever. The doorbell rang, echoing in the empty house. "I'm coming!" I yelled to whoever was here. I opened the door to see officer OBurmom. I've only spoke to her once and she scared me. "Hello Harry." She tried to flirt, leaning against the doorframe. "Er hi? Do you need something?" I backed away. "Yes." She barged through the door and pulled me with her to the couch. She ripped off my shirt tearing the buttons while doing so. Her weight held me down so I couldn't move. This creepy women was trying to get it on with me. On my couch! I heard the door open and literally felt a weight off of me. "OBurmom?" Emma's sweet voice called out. "Emma. We meet again." The officer struggled to get off the floor.

Emma's pov:

Perrie, Gemma, and I walked in the door and heard struggled breathing and grunting. What the? We walked in farther and saw Harry under OBurmom with no shirt on revealing his tattoos. "Why are you even here?" I asked her after she was pushed off Harry. By me. "I uh had some business." Not with my Harry you don't. "Right now get out." "Okay do you have any donuts?" Her double chin was visible under her police coat. "No." "Do you know any good donut shops around?" She needs to leave. "No now leave!" I yelled pointing to the door. She tried to run out. Tried. Really she just wobbled out. "Ugh I swear some people. Are you alright?" I asked Harry helping him up. I really didn't want to speak with him but given the problem I had to. "Yeah yeah fine. Thanks for getting her to leave." He thanked me. "She had to." What a freak.

Harry's pov:

The rest of the night Emma kept me on close watch. It was cute really. Watching her be protective and stuff. I'm surprised she even helped me given the way she left.
"Goodnight Emma." I clicked the bedside lamp off. "Night Harry." She flipped opposite of me. She's still mad. But I'd take her mad and with me than her mad and out all alone with nowhere to go.

A/N:
This is a short chapter and I'm sorry for that. But I'm making a sequel which I will announce later after I figure out how the plot will go.