Part 16

Emma's pov:

I woke up in Harry's bed with Gemma and Perrie sitting on the end of it. They looked upset. "Hey guys what's wrong?" I asked scooting closer to them. "Harry. He he k-killed your p-parents and sister. I'm so sorry Emma." Perrie cried out. I couldn't help but cry loudly. "They're really gone now?" I asked almost not believing Perrie. Both girls nodded pulling me in for hugs. "Where's Harry?" I asked them feeling anger swirl within me. "On his way home from your house." Gemma answered. I nodding deciding to wait for him. "You guys can go I'll be fine. Thank you for telling me." I told them giving each girl a hug. "Just so you know Emma, he didn't do it himself, he hired people to do it." I nodded and they left giving me some space. I kept thinking about why he would kill my family and then I remembered. I escaped and need to 'pay' for what I did. That's why he looked guilty, because he felt bad. Why couldn't he just like killed a fish? Why did he have to take 3 innocent people away from me? I had no chance of escaping now, I had nothing to live for, I'm in danger, and Harry's in love with me and I think just maybe I might love him back. I know it's a terrible thing but I can't help the attraction I have to him.

Harry's pov:

I just got home from killing Emma's family. Well making sure it went through without getting caught. I sat in the car for minutes just thinking. I've killed people before but this time I feel different. I feel regretful, hatred towards myself, and guilt towards Emma. I slammed my fists on the dashboard before getting out and walking inside. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I know Niall and the guys wouldn't be that mad at me but the girls definitely would. "Where is she?" I asked Niall, who was sitting watching tv and eating as usual. "Upstairs." He responded mouth full of chips. I slowly made my way towards our room and gently opened the door. She was sleeping and cozy in the bed. I went and sat on the opposite side staring at her. I know it's creepy, but I think- I think I'm in love with her.

Emma's pov:

I woke up to a feeling someone was staring at me. And I was right. Harry was sitting opposite of me just looking at me. I looked down and asked him, "Why? Why did you kill the 3 most important people to me?" I dared to look up at him. He had tears in his eyes and almost didn't respond but he did. He gripped my chin with his thumb and pointer finger saying, "Emma I'm so sorry. I should've handled this differently I know. But I was so angry with you! You escaped. You left me!" His light talking turned into yelling. "And I'm sorry about that but it dosent make it okay for you to murder three innocent people! Who may I add happened to think I'm dating you!" I yelled back. "Fuck." He said under his breath before closing the little space between us. He grabbed my face in his large hands and kissed me with everything he had. I kissed back letting his tongue explore my mouth before he lead me to the large bed. I helped him lift his shirt up and over his head taking in the sight of his tattoos tracing each one delicately with my finger. He started to grab at my shirt but I stopped him. "Not now. Everyone's downstairs." I whispered in his ear which must've turned him on because he groaned before nodding and climbing off of me. "Later then?" He smirked. "No." I laughed smacking him lightly on the arm before heading downstairs.