Part 12

Emma's pov:

Harry and the guys went out to who knows where so it was just me, Gemma, and Perrie. "Hey you girls want to have a movie night?" I suggested. They both agreed and we went to pick up movies. We got the conjuring, the women in black for scary movies and Tammy, and the hunger games series for filler movies to make us not so scared. We also got lots of food. And by lots I mean 2 whole carts full at Walmart and paid 300 dollars for it all. We got back home and put all the food out and set up for the movies. Perrie and I shared a couch and Gemma sat in a chair. I put in the women in black first. Halfway during the movie we heard pounding. "The hell is that?" Gemma asked in fear. I shrugged saying, "Its probably the neighbors messing around." They just nodded trying to agree. Then not too long after there was noises heard from down the hall. "Okay someone's in the house?" Perrie whisper yelled. I grabbed the closest thing to me which happened to be a spoon. Wow tough. "Hello? We know you're here so you can come out now." I told the mystery person or thing we weren't sure yet. We then heard a groan and a thud from Nialls room. Turns out it was just the guys coming home from I'm guessing the bar or a party. "What the heck?! Why didn't you just use the front door?" I scolded. They slurred their words together making it hard to understand them. I rolled my eyes grabbing Harry, Perrie grabbed Zayn, and Gemma grabbed Louis. Liam was sober and Niall was already in his room. We took them upstairs and put them in bed. I started to leave the room to meet up with Perrie and Gemma but got stopped by Harry. "Stay with me." He pleaded. "No Harry. I have to go with Gemma and Perrie." "Please?" I sighed running a hand through my messed up curls. "Fine. But only until you fall asleep." He nodded hooking a loose grip on my waist. He fell alseep in 10 minutes tops. I slowly unhooked his arm trying not to wake him and made my way back downstairs. "Got caught up with Harry?" Gemma laughed. "Yeah." I giggled earning a smirk from Liam. "He was pretty calm this time compared to last." Liam said bringing back the memory of me chasing Harry around this whole flat. I nodded laughing at the memory a fell into a deep sleep watching Tammy with the girls and Liam.