Part 23

Emma's pov:

I walked downstairs, my thoughts cutting into me like a knife. If Harry wants my trust he has to pour himself out to me. If he wants me to stay here, he has to fight for me. I can't just stay with my parents murderer and have a happily ever after. That isn't how it works. That won't be how it works. "Emma are you okay? You looked stressed." Perrie asked. "Uh yeah yeah I'm fine. Thank you though." Just then glass shattered from upstairs. "I got it." I told them knowing it was Harry and his anger. "What are you doing?!" I screamed at the sight. There was papers covering the floor the bed was messy. His face was red and his hair was messed up. "I don't know Emma. What does it look like?" He growled walking closer to me as I stepped back. "Why?" I whispered as I could feel his body come in contact with mine. "You make me so mad yet so happy." "I know." I admitted. "But Harry if you want my trust you have to explain this to me. Why do you do this? What is going through your mind to make you do this?" "No. I'm not telling you." "Why not? You can't just expect me to sit here and love you when you're like this! It can't work this way!" I yelled. "Well Emma maybe I love you too much to hurt you with the truth!" His loud voice equaling mine. "I can handle the truth. You put me through so much already, might as well continue." My comment held sarcasm only making him more angry.

Harry's pov:

Emma was making me so angry that I knew I would blow up on her. "You know I don't mean to hurt you!" I yelled at her. "Yeah well it sure seems like it! You don't just repeatedly do things over and over again to get a rise out of me. It's not right Harry! You need to learn." "So did you. You needed to learn what I was like. You know I can't control it." My voice was dangerously low and I swear that the look in her eyes changed from anger to fear in seconds. "Emma you know I would never physically hurt you, not again." I got closer and she stepped back. "That's the thing Harry. You've done it before. With as angry as you get, I know you'll do it again." A tear rolled down her cheek. "No I won't. I promise I won't. Please Emma." She searched my eyes looking for a sign of truth. "One last chance Harry. You have to make this all right. It can't go wrong again." "Yes! Thank you!" I brought her into a hug spinning her around in my embrace. If you had one last chance with the one you love, would you take it? These questions repeated in my mind over and over until I realized the only way to actually make Emma mine, to own her, was through marriage. There was no way I would ever get her to agree to that. Especially not now. Not after all that's happened.

No ones pov:

They won't last. He won't treat her right. Harry will hurt her. Again. She will break. Again. They aren't right for each other, and as much as they think they'll actually be right, they won't ever be. This isn't a safe, healthy, normal relationship. This is a dangerous, broken, heartbreak waiting to happen kind of a relationship. If only Harry could take back all that he's caused poor Emma, maybe, just maybe they would have a chance at love. Real love.