Chapter 27: Back to School

"I don't want to talk to you" I crossed my arms while huffing "And I am going to be late for school"

"But I brought you flowers?" Kim gave me a sly smile and offered the bouquet to me.

"Thank you" I rolled my eyes and made no move to take it from her hands.

"How many times do I have to apologize?" the brunette frowned slouching her shoulders in defeat.

"While it is not your fault what happened with Leah or her reaction I do not appreciate how you didn't stand up for me" I explained to her feeling a little bad about making such a big deal out something that was out of her control. Still she could've spoken up for me or even tried to talked Leah out of launching me 5 feet in the air.

"If it weren't for Rosalie's intervention I could've broken my shoulder or another limp" I continued not letting her defend herself.

"Yeah, I get it" Kim placed the flowers in chair in the porch, her face turning sour "The bimbo is back and you two are back together"

"We are not" I squinted my eyes at her.

Kim seemed a little surprised about this "Oh... I thought that... Jacob said that Bella went back to Edward"

"I am not my sister" I shrugged my shoulders.

At this point I was wondering what I really should do, about my relationship with Rosalie. She had apologized and explained that she was lying to protect me. I understood that she thought that was the best for me, but the pain I went through almost 6 months was not something a simple sorry could erase.

Even more when she said that she did had feelings for me, but she never said that she loved me. So perhaps maybe she was not that into me and later our relationship will fail, I could not survive a second break up.

"That is good" Kim nodded her head up and down eagerly "I wanted to ask you if we could..."

A honk cut her off, the wrangler Jeep parked right in front of my house, making Kim's face fell once more. Emmett and Maggie were in the back seat and since they had the roof off you could also see Jasper and Rosalie in the back seat. Alice had probably driven with Edward, who had picked up Bella 15 minutes earlier.

"What do they want?" she groaned.

"They are taking me to school" I said faking innocence "Charlie took away my car privileges for a two weeks because you snitched about me getting a tattoo."

"I didn't, it was Jacob" she raised her hands in defense "I only told Jared"

"You told Jared who shares all his thoughts with all of his pack members" I arched an eyebrow "You are guilty"

Jared was also getting on my nerves, even if he claimed that he had no issues with me. It was hard to believe that he did not hold a grudge because his imprint was not interested in him at all.

"I am sorry" she repeated

"So you've said" I picked up my backpack from inside and swing it on my shoulder, then proceeded to close the door.

"How was I to know that Jacob would tell Charlie about Bella's bike and your tattoos" Kim whined, I ignored her.

"Soffia" Kim called me, I eyed at her while locking the house "I am everything that you need and even if you try to deny it, I know that you do feel something for me"

"Please" I snorted, getting a little feed up with her cockiness.

My palms were starting to sweat and I wanted to finish this conversation, it was so awkward having the Cullens listening.