Chapter 7: A Crimson Birthday Party

"You look beautiful" I spun around when I heard Rosalie's voice.

We were on Alice and Jasper's room, the shopaholic seer had separated us so we both could get ready, I was just finished dressing up when Rosalie appeared.

Like always, she was stunningly dashing. The red dress with black shoulder slopes was tight on all the right places.

"What?" she bit her lip and ran her hands down her dress in a nervous gesture.

I snapped back into reality "You look marvelous"

She smiled widely and walked gracefully on her high heels, making her legs look a little longer and the dress ride up a little more. That dress was temptation on heels, making me fight harder than usual with my hormonal self, to keep my thoughts PG.

Rosalie finally stood right in front of me, the hesitation from before long gone now that she saw the effect she had caused, her hands circled my waist. She was taller than me normally but with the added height from the heels I could barely reach her shoulder.

"Do you like my dress?" she whispered, before taking a huge breath on my hair.

I cleared my throat to try and regain my composure "Yes"

Instead of replying she lowered her face and now she was nuzzling my neck.

"Edward and Bella are already here" she whispered lowly, I sighed "They are in Carlisle's studio, he is telling them about the Volturi and who they are"

I frowned at that. Of course I knew about the Volturi, they were the vampire royalty. I was surprised that my sister did not know, she was extremely curious about vampirism.

"You can still back out" she gave me a sympathetic smile, thinking that I would take the chance of getting out of this situation.

"I am ready" I grasped her hand tightly and pulled her out of the room.

"Looking nice, baby Swan!" Maggie exclaimed as soon as we entered the room, I looked up at Rosalie beaming. She winked at me.

"You are not looking too bad yourself Hussy" I whistled, Rosalie's grip on my hip became a little tighter.

"Hot" Emmett smirked at out exchange "Feel free to get cozy with Maggs if you want to Soff"

"Not funny" Rosalie growled, I giggled passing my arm around her waist. A warm sensation filled my whole body when she simply adjusted to my contact, she liked that I touched and I was so damn proud that she did not mind people watching. She was not embarrassed by me, for her I was worthy.

"Chill baby" I pecked her cheek and propped my arm around her neck while doing so.

"I must say that even though you look hot" Maggie walked into Emmett's arms "I prefer my lover 6'9 and built, thank you very much"

I couldn't hold in my laughter "My growth spurt could happen any time now, don't count me out just yet"

My joke made all of the Cullens laugh, even Rosalie was letting a full belly laugh out.

"Ma'am I do not mean to be rude" Jasper –unnecessarily- cleared his throat "But I think that particular ship has sailed"

I faked a scowl "Jasper you are a bad fake boyfriend"

Alice covered her mouth with her hand to hide her giggles but still the southern vampire turned to look at her with a raised eyebrow amused, Alice schooled her expression but still her shoulders were shaking slightly giving her away.

"Can you please stop flirting with my siblings?" Rosalie whispered to my ear with a husky voice. I turned on her embrace.

"Don't worry they don't have a thing on you, pretty girl" I winked at her, the way she bit her lip told me she was flattered.