9. Date of Engagement ❤️

At the time of leaving kartik was waiting for naira and kirti.

Both come

And while they living kartik phone rang and the call was of her dad he took the call and started to talk

Naira and Kirti could hear of only one side conversation.

Kartik:- ok dad we are coming.

They ended the call.

Kartik:- I and Kirti are coming to singania mansion with you. Dad and mom are also there.

Kirti:- why there ??

Kartik:- i don't know dad told to come and then he will tell there only.

Kirti:- ok.

All three moved towards car.

Kirti sat at front again.

Kartik and Naira sat behind.

Naira was not speaking anything.

Kartik:- you are fine Naira ?

Naira:- hmm.

(Kirti also saw that Naira was silent.)

Kirti:- Naira what were you talking with that Karan after you came out from bhai's cabin.

(Kartik looked suspiciously towards Naira. And this was noticed by Kirti.)

Naira:- nothing he was asking for my number.

Kartik:-why ??

Naira found it strange that both brother and sister are asking her questions.

Naira:- he wants some notes so.

Kartik:-then he could have contact me why he asked your number.

Naira:- he is my classmate so. And why are becoming this much angry on small topics.

Kirti(in mind):- oh my bro is jealous.

Kartik:- I am not becoming angry.

Kirti:- yeah we see that you are not becoming angry. (Teasing tone)

Naira saw outside the window not understanding why Kartik is angry.

Kartik(in mind):- I think I am overthinking.

Soon they reached singania mansion.

Naira, Kartik and Kirti entered inside.

They saw Swarna and akshara were talking while naitik and manish were talking with pandit ji present there.

Swarna saw towards them.

Swarna:- Naira,Kitu, Kirti come.

(All settled down on sofa. Maid brought water for them.)

Kartik:- dad why you called here us also.

Manish:- because your engagement date we got now we want you two to Decide which date you both want.

(Kartik and Naira smiled looking at each other.)

Both sitted infront of pandit ji.

Pandit ji:- you both are very lucky to have each other. Your both life with feel with happiness.

There are two dates of engagement.

1- after two days.
2- after 6 months.

Now you both decide what date you want.

(All family members smiling looked towards them because they don't have any problem with dates whichever date they will choose will be best for them.)

Naira(in mind):- till now I have seen Kartik is nice person. At least now I can believe him. Yeah I don't have any problem after 2 days because 6 months is very much long time.

Kartik(in mind):- I have liked Naira in first meet only. I don't have any problem after 2 days but I also have look after naira's consent. She is comfortable with me or not.

Kartik:- Naira you say date.

Naira smiled and said.

Naira:- after 2 days it is ok.

Kartik smiled and nodded.

Pandit ji:- ok so after two days in the evening of 7:00 it is nice time to do engagement.

Akshara:- ji.

Pandit ji:-now I am leaving.

Naira and Kartik took blessing of pandit ji and he left.

Manish:- u both are ok right after two days.

Kartik:- yes dad sure.

Naksh:- Naira come with me I want to talk to you.

Kartik(in mind):- what happened to them suddenly and why they both went there i think it's something about them

In corner

Naksh:- Naira you are comfortable right ?? With Kartik you are not doing it with any pressure.

Naira:- bhai I am doing this with my consent and I noticed Kartik this days he is nice guy. Don't worry.

Naksh hugged her. Naira smiled. Naksh carres her hair.

Afterwards both came back

# shivin. Dil se dil ka Rasta 😂😅

I got both same rank #5 in Shivangi and #5 in Mohsin on same date.

Love
Aesha

Credit also goes to PatelBharvi

(Pls guys stay with me and support me and don't forget to vote and comments)