28. First day as mrs. Goenka ❣️

Target:- 70+

Next day in morning,

Naira nd Kartik were sleeping peacefully. Sun rays peeped through curtains. Kartik snuggled more into Naira. Naira stirred in sleep.

She woke up and saw Kartik sleeping not so peacefully. She first kissed his forehead and and then saw time is was 7:30.

Naira- chalo time toh hai tayar ho jati Hu.

She got up from bed and then closed curtains properly and then headed towards bathroom for fresh up.

After half n hour she came out in bathrobe. She was drying her hair infront of mirror when Kartik came from back and hugged her.

Kartik:- haye janeman marne ka irada hai kya !!

Naira:- Kartik !!

Kartik:- ok ok sorry!

Naira:- hmm u better be.

Kartik turned Naira swiftly towards him.

Naira:- Kartik subh subh !!

Kartik:- tum kya jaano pyar karne ke liye koi jagh ya fhir time nai dekha jata.

Naira smirked and said.

Naira:- acha !!

She roamed her hand on his face. She moved towards ear and kissed there. Kartik was in shock. Naira moved towards lips and pushed him and ran from there with her saree.

Kartik came out of shock and blushed.

Naira came infront of Keerti's room and blushed hardly. Coz first time she has taken step herself.

Naira opened Keerti room door and saw her sleeping. She shook her head seeing her head seeing Kirti and started getting ready !!

(Naira outfit)

Naira finally was ready after 25 min. Keerti woke up and saw her.

Keerti:- oh my my Naira u r looking so breathe taking.

She stood up and went towards her.

Keerti:- this is u only na my friend or some one else. Coz my Naira only like to wear ti'.

Naira:- Keerti !! Bas ab.

Keerti:- nai yar sach mei !!

Naira:- acha ok ab mei chalti Hu niche breakfast bana na hai na. Tu bhi taiyar ho ke aaja.

Keerti:- ha ha ja ja ab Tu meri friend kaha rahi hai ab toh Tu Goenka's ki bahu ban gai hai na. 

Naira didn't spoke anything. She went towards door and spoke.