27. Kaira Together forever ♾❤️

In singania sadan mansion was of full chaos.

Naitik was roaming here n there n giving instructions to workers. Naksh was looking after catering.

In Manan room.

Manik was sitting on bed holding a pic close to his heart. He was having a tears in his eyes. Nandini came from behind n saw him. She kept hand on his shoulder. Manik couldn't control and Hugged Nandini n cried.  Nandini carres his hair.

Nandini:- bas shh !! Shh!!

Manik broke the hug and looked down. Nandini cupped his face and wipe his tears.

Manik:- kese how I will leave without Naira ? That leave I will survive but what if someone will hurt her u know na how innocent she is. She gets panick on small small things.

Nandini:-yaa i know jese USA mei rehte the. Or apko Kartik pe bhi thoda trust rakhna padega na. Nd I am sure he will never hurt our Naira. And plz wash your face and come if Naira will see u like this then u know na she will also cry.

Manik nodded and went in washroom.

In Naira's room.

Naira was sitting near window all ready in bridal look she was holding family pic and was emotional.

Akshara came nd saw her. She came to her and carres her hair. Naira hugged her.

Akshara:- meri bacchi!!

She saw towards Naira n took bad evil eyes from her.

Akshara:- thu thu thu kisi ki nazar na lage meri bacchi ko.

From downstairs the voice of baarat came.

Naksh, naitik n Manik Arrived in naira's room to take her. They saw her n get emotional.

Naira ran n hugged three of them together.

Akshara:- chale Naira baarat aagai.

Naira nodded.

All three of her man made way for her. As she walked three of them walked behind her.

Kartik was already sitting in mandap waiting for her bride to be. Kartik saw towards Naira and stood up. He forwarded his hand for holding her. Naira saw in his and gave her hand.

Both settled down infront of holi fire which will mend them into forever relationship.