Girls Night Gone Wrong

Chapter Fourteen

Elena and I followed behind the Salvatore brothers as they carried Eljah's body down to the cellar. We stood in the doorway while they placed Elijah on the ground. Stefan came over to us, wrapping an arm around Elena.

I watched Damon as he began searching Elijah's pockets. "What do we have here?" He grunted, pulling out something from Elijah's jacket pocket. "Our little moonstone bar of soap," Damon joked. "I'll hold on to this."

"So that's it?" Elena asked as I walked over to Damon, wrapping my arms around him. His comfort was all I needed sometimes, when I didn't need Stefan's because I needed comfort over Damon trouble.

"I mean, as long as we keep the dagger in there, then her stays dead?" Elena questioned.

"Pretty much," Damon answered, stroking my head.

"Okay, then. Good night," she said to us all, turning to leave. We all began to follow after her when she stopped in the doorway and spoke, "You know, you guys want me to fight, fine, I'll fight," she stated. Good! Stop trying to kill yourself, indirectly.

"But if we're gonna do this, you can't keep anything from me anymore. Us, anymore," Elena corrected, grabbing my hand and pulling me to her side. She was right. Lately, we've both been out of the loop. "From this moment on, we're doing it our way," Elena stated.

The brothers looked at each other, no readable expression on their face. "Seems fair," Damon agreed first, surprising. Elena and I both looked at Stefan who nodded twice, "okay."

"Okay," Elena and I both said, smiling at each other and heading upstairs. "So how was your stay here with Damon and Elijah drama?" She asked.

"Ugh. Horrible. Elijah though, is one sexy original. He saved our lives last night. Um...Damon is with Andie. I'm happy for him but it's gross. And weird. I just got done with Tyler and he gets with her. It's all complicated and I'm an emotional teenage girl so it doesn't help with the problems building up. Sometimes I think I'm going to explode," I admitted.

"I know the feeling," she said.

"Hey, we can talk in the morning. I'm ready to go to sleep. It's been a long night," I sighed.

"Tell me about it," she muttered and we hugged. She went down the hall to Stefan's room while I made my way to Damon's. I was still wearing Stefan's clothes I noticed. "Oh and tell your boyfriend I'll give him his clothes back. I've slept in his room while you guys were gone," I told her.

"And the night I had a slumber party at Caroline's," she laughed from down the hall.

"I hope you don't mind," I teased.

"Not at all. I can share Stefan," she joked, winking as the boys joined us.

"Nah, I'll pass. I just like sleeping in his bed and hitting him in my sleep. Oh, and his clothes. But I'll stick to Damon's again from now on," I assured them both as Stefan made his way to Elena.

"Night, Georgie. We can talk in the morning. We need to have our...girl talk," Stefan smiled.

"Night, Steffy. Love you guys," I grinned.

"Love you too," they both chorused, dissapearing into Stefan's bedroom. I looked over at Damon and reached my hand out towards him. He walked over and grabbed my hand. We headed to his room but paused when we heard the shower on. "Um, turn around. Just in case," Damon rushed out. I gagged and did as he said, covering my eyes for good measure.

"Andie? I thought you left," Damon called out. Ugh. I was so sick of her, already. I'll be nice, for Damon's sake. He needs a 'distraction' because Elena is with Stefan, where she belongs.