The Masquerade Party

Chapter Eight

"Georgie, you can't be sad forever. Come on, come downstairs. Caroline has something to share with you and Stefan," Damon told me.

"Leave me alone," I grumbled.

"Georgie, come on," he pleaded.

"No!" I shouted, glaring at him. After I cried my eyes out last night I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night next to Damon. We talked a bit and he tried to tell me it wasn't my fault again. I disagreed and he told me to break up with Tyler. I told him I couldn't and I didn't want to. Damon gave up and told me to do whatever I wanted.

He then admitted he called Katherine last night and teased about killing Mason. Well, she got revenge and made Jenna stab herself. That led to a heart broken Elena who went and actually, for real, broke up with Stefan. I was so sad for them. I felt so bad. Stefan had to be dying on the inside.

Damon left and I laid in bed, thinking. I groaned in annoyance and decided to pull on my big girl pants and suck it up. For now, I still had Tyler. As far as I know, we're perfectly fine and happy. We were going to the masquerade ball tonight.

"We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her," Stefan was saying when I entered the living room. He was also pacing.

"Can't we give her the stone?" Caroline asked.

"No. Katherine's not getting dick. I've had it," Damon said. "I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball, and I'm gonna kill her, tonight."

"You're not gonna kill her," Stefan argued.

"Don't give me that crap," Damon snapped, pointing at him.

"You're not gonna kill her," Stefan repeated.

"Oh, really?"

"Because I am," Stefan finished. I smirked at his words and gave him a round of applause. Everyone turned to me and I hopped on the couch next to Caroline. "Alright, what's going on?" I asked for clarification.

"Katherine told Caroline to give us three, specifically, a message. She wants the moonstone, tonight or 'this town will rain blood', according to her. She's just scared. Now we're about to plan her death," Damon filled me in.

"I'm in!" I cheered. They all smirked at me and I laughed.

"Today is going to be a good day. I'm going dress shopping-you're taking me Caroline. You sexy boys will come up with a plan. I'll go to the ball with my handsome boyfriend and we'll have a great time. I'll see you guys with Katherine's dead body afterwards, perfect," I smiled, clapping my hands together.

"Before you girls go dress shopping we need a plan," Stefan told me.

"Fine," I sighed teasingly. We all then took out our phones and began calling everyone. Well, actually they called while I went back to Damon's for a quick shower and to put on some clothes for the day.

"Hey. You brought the Grimoire. Thank you," Stefan said to Bonnie as she walked inside the house. I was now fresh and clean, ready for the planing. I walked over to Damon who was standing with Ric. I wrapped my arms around Ric for a small hug then I pulled Damon's arms around me so I could lean against him. Damon reluctantly held me with his arms around my waist, hands on my stomach, and his chest pressed against my back.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asked.

"We're gonna kill Katherine," Jeremy answered, walking past Bonnie and over to Damon, Ric, and I.