The End

Chapter Twenty-Two

I giggled as I felt lips pressed against my bare back. I smiled into my pillow before slowly rolling over, feeling the person kissing on me move away too. I laid on my back to see Ty hovering over me with a grin on his face. "Morning hubby," I grinned back.

"Morning, babe," he chuckled, leaning down to place a loving kiss on my lips. Yup, its official. This man was made for me. It has been fifteen years since all the Klaus drama. Tyler and I got married about six years later when I was 21. And he has spent everyday showing me how much he loves and how he never wanted to be without me, ever again. These have been the happiest years of my life at least with him.

Things were a little depressing as the years went by and everyone left Mystic Falls beside me, Tyler, Jeremy, and Bonnie. The ones that weren't vampires or dating vampires. But no time to think about that. Today was Christmas, the one day that brought everyone back home. Back to the Boarding House for one special day and night.

Ty slowly pulled away from my lips but kept his forehead pressed against mine. His brown eyes shone with happiness and love. "I love you," he whispered.

"And I love you," I smiled, running my hands down his broad chest that was now covered by his white t-shirt. He was definitely naked when I fell asleep.

"Put some clothes on. Damon just got here. And the kids want to open presents," he told me and I smiled happily.

"Damon's here!" I shreiked, pushing him off me and I rolled out of bed, not caring that I was fully naked. I ran to he closet and grabbed one of Ty's button up tops. I slipped on a bra then his shirt followed by a pair of Ty's boxers. "Seriously?" Ty chuckled.

I looked back and gave him a sheepish smile. I ran over to the bed, jumping on top of my husband. "I only see him like five times a year. He's my best friend. But trust me I'm always happier to see you," I promised, kissing him passionately on the lips.

"You better be," he growled out sexily, slipping his hands up my shirt.

"But he's here! I gotta go see him," I smirked and Ty rolled his eyes, trying to hide a smile. I winked at him as I raced out our bedroom. I ran downstairs and searched for Damon. He was sitting around my decorated Christmas tree that stood in the corner of the living room. All four of my kids around him. My little girl in his lap while he held a present shaking it and then holding it to his ear.

I laughed loudly. He was so immature. His head whipped around and he shot me his heartbreaking smirk that I'd never grow tired of. I missed him so much. It's only been a few months since I saw him for his birthday. We went on a roadtrip of course.

He carefully stood my daughter to her feet and then stood up himself, flashing over to me in a second and hugging me, picking me up off the ground. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Merry Christmas," I whispered in his ear.

"Merry Christmas, Georgie," he chuckled, putting me down. He looked over my outfit and wiggled his eyebrows, smirking when I blushed.

"Stop," I whined. He chuckled and sighed in content. I looked him over, smiling at the memorable man infront of me. Mr. Badass stood in front of me wearing a black button up, black leather jacket, black boots, and dark blue jeans. He hasn't changed a bit. Still as handsome as ever despite his old age. He still wore his cocky smirk that he's teaching Tristan to use and his beautiful blue eyes still shined bright with mischeif.

"Mom! Can we open our presents?" My eldest child, Tristan asked loudly.

"Glad to know everyone's happy to see me," I said sarcastically and Damon laughed. My twin boys ran over to me and hugged me around my waist. "We love you, mommy!" They both chorused and I chuckled.