Klaus' Real Curse Revealed

~Ahhh! This book is almost over. But this note is to say, new cover for this book and it's prequel. Hope you like it. Michael Trevino is one sexy man. Anyways... go read the chapter, there'll be an important note at the bottom.

Chapter Eighteen

"Is she gonna be okay?" Stefan asked as Elena joined us once again. She just walked Jenna into a private room in the Salvatores house.

"She's in shock. I tried to tell her as much as I could but I barely scratched the surface."

"I'm so sorry Elena," Stefan sighed. "I hate this."

"It' not your fault, Stefan," I chimed in grabbing one of his hands and one of Elena's. We were in this together. Us three and Damon. It has always been us four since I could remember. Now Bonnie and Jeremy are in on this along with Caroline. We were going to make it through this. Once Ric was Ric again we'd have him to help us and Jenna in time would accept this life that we all are currently in. Hopefully, I'll Tyler one day to support me through this too and be in this constant battle against everything thrown at us too.

"It's mine," Elena stated. "Anyway, we have to go back to Elijah."

"Wait what? No, no." Stefan protested as Elena began trying to walk past him, pulling me along with her.

"Stefan, we promised him that we would return," Elena replied. "We can't break that promise."

Stefan sighed and with teary eyes it seemed like, looked up at the ceiling taking a deep breath. He met my eyes then Elena's and gave a small, rushed out nod. "We'll be okay," I promised, hugging him and tugging Elena away so we could go.

"Where do you think you're going?" Damon suddenly asked, coming downstairs with Andie behind him. I sighed and let go of Elena's wrist.

"Back to Elijah," I answered.

"No," he stated, flashing infront of me.

"Get out of my way, Da--" I began, trying to walk around but he grasped my arm, holding me in place.

"If you so much as try and take a step out of this house--"

"Damon, easy," Andie commented.

"Stay out of this, Andie."

"Let her go," Stefan chimed in.

"Are you kidding? We just got them back," Damon snapped.

"You heard me," Stefan growled, placing his hand on top of Damon's arm, attached to the hand holding me by my arm. "I said, let her go," Stefan repeated.

"That's twice today you've stood in my way," Damon said. "I wouldn't try a third."

"And you," he said, pointing at me. "You hurry up and get back to me. I almost have half the nerve to let Elena go by herself. It's his girlfriend, he can let her do what she wants. But you're not. You're my best friend. But I get it, the little 'sibling thing' you have going on," he smirked sarcastically, masking the hurt.

"Stefan is my brother and I love him as one. He's accepting my decisions. Do the same for me Damon, please. You're my best friend. And I will come back to you. I always do, don't I?" I smiled softly, grabbing his hand.

His face softened and he gave a curt nod before kissing me awkwardly on the forehead. He sighed and hugged me to his chest, keeping me in that embrace. "Go," he whispered a few seconds later, loosening his grip.

I slipped from his arms and rushed out with Elena, mouthing the words, "thank you" to Stefan for making Damon back off. Stefan always had my back and I'd always have him. Through thick and thin, and thin and thinner.