Torture with Wolfsbane

Chapter Seven

"Wait, wait, wait," Matt told Ty as they both struggled to carry in a very heavy looking table.

"Boys, be careful with that. It's from the 1800s," Carol said, walking over immediately.

"Tyler," Carol scolded.

"Mom, we got it," Ty replied quickly. I chuckled and followed after the boys while they carried it further into the house. The boys soon placed it down and then I grabbed hold of my boyfriend. "Are we done?" I asked him and he scoffed.

"We? You didn't help with anything," Matt piped up and Ty laughed.

"I did, I supervised," I argued and Ty shook his head.

"No you sexually harassed me," Ty said.

"I smacked your butt once," I stated and he shrugged.

"Once was enough," Ty retorted and I pouted.

"Fine, I'll just keep my hands to myself from now on," I sighed and Matt rolled his eyes, walking away.

"I didn't say all that," Ty whispered huskily in my ear. I giggled and grabbed his face, kissing him deeply. Tyler had spent the night at my house last night and he told me everything. He told me Mason was a werewolf and that he could become one too. I knew about Mason already but still I acted shocked. I let him know that I believed him when he said werewolves were real.

Then Ty told me that Mason had the moonstone since Ty was scared off after yesterday's events when Aimee's friend, apparenly named Sarah, fell down the stairs after Ty was trying to take the moonstone back from her. I didn't ask about that. Either way she pretended to unconscious maybe even dead. The point of him telling me that led to him telling me to trigger the werewolf curse was to kill someone.

So from not on I was just going to help him keep his anger in check. That and try not to leave him alone. Whether it's an accident or not, if someone dies at his hands then Ty turns on the next full moon. "I love you," Ty whispered as we pulled away.

"And I love you," I smiled, pecking his lips. He grinned and I cuddled into his chest, letting him hold me. God, this was amazing. No drama. Just happiness with my sexy man. "Tyler! Georgie! Get back to work. No one is paying you two to hug and kiss," Carol told us.

"Mom, please!" Tyler groaned and I giggled, smacking his chest.

"You're not paying us at all Mrs. Lockwood," I winked and she pursed her lips, shaking her head and walking off. Ty squeezed my hips and brought his lips back to mine. "Let's get out of here," he suggested.

"Oh no. We really do need to help. I want this masquerade ball to be amazing," I told him and he sighed, nodding.

"I'll see you there then?" He asked and I nodded. He didn't want to go and I knew that. But I wanted to, I mean I was really looking forward to this so he knew he had to go.

"Of course, I need a date."

"Oh that's the only reason?" He smirked.

"Yup. I could always find anyone else to escort me," I sighed dramatically.

"Nope. I'm taking my girlfriend," Tyler stated and I nodded, pecking him on the lips again.

"Oh and that's another reason. Becuase I want to spend more time with my sexy boyfriend in a tux," I told him and he went to kiss me again but I pulled out his arms.

"Go find Matt and get to work," I told him, running off and going outside to the backyard. I spotted Stefan so I ran over and hugged him tightly. "I was wondering if you were here," Stefan smiled and I nodded.