Finally Meeting Klaus

Chapter Nineteen

"Morning," I croaked, rolling over from my side to my back to see Damon staring at the ceiling with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Morning," he mumbled, not bothering to look at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. He seemed up to something, but it was too early for me to try to figure it out. I was still tired. Damon sighed and sat up in bed and then climbed out of it, going to his wardrobe.

"What are you doing?" I frowned.

"Nothing, go to sleep. Your phone has been buzzing," he said and I groaned, laying my head back down on my pillow. I rolled over and grabbed my phone, seeing a ton of texts.

"Morning beautiful," Tyler sent. I smiled and decided to text back before reading Matt's text.

"Morning, handsome. Why are you up so early? Does anyone sleep in now days," I teased.

"Hey, Matt. Yes, I'm alright. Damon and Stefan are taking good care of me. And Elena has been staying over. And I love you too. I'll be home soon, I promise," I sent to Matt, after reading his worried text about not seeing me in awhile.

I decided to get out of bed and check on Damon. He left the room about ten minutes ago now. I quickly got dressed, showering and all. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs where I heard Jenna yelling.

"What's going on?" I asked, following after Stefan and Elena only to see Jenna holding a crossbow at Alaric, well Klaus.

"It's me Georgie, I swear. He let me go, Klaus let me go," the person in Ric's body said.

"Prove it," Damon chimed in, coming from the other side of the hall.

"Okay. Uh, the first night you and I spent together, Jeremy walked in--" he began and Jenna stopped him quickly, "Okay, it's him."

"Ric!" I shouted excitedly, running to him and hugging him tightly. He was like a father figure sort of. Or another older brother. I couldn't figure it out but I missed him. He was there to help me keep Damon in check. He was there when I needed someone to talk to. He was always there to help us out of this mess.

"Why did he let you go?" Stefan asked and I rolled my eyes. Ric is on our side. I trusted him.

"He wanted me to deliver a message," Ric answered once I let him go. "Sacrfice happenstonight."

I bit my lip and looked around. Jenna looked confused, Damon looked ticked off as he stared at Elena in concern, Stefan looked worried, and Elijah looked stoic. Ric on the otherhand was still in shock over everything that has happened to him. I could see it. I was just scared. I wasn't ready for tonight.

Before anything else happened, my phone began ringing. I quickly grabbed it to silence it, but saw it was Tyler. I missed him too much. I needed him right now. My best friend was in danger.

"Excuse me," I croaked out, holding back my tears. Elena couldn't die tonight. No way. The elixir was going to work. It was our only plan so it had to.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey, sorry I didn't text back. I sent that hours ago," he chuckled.

"Yeah, I saw. Two hours ago. I woke up less than an hour ago," I replied.

"Yeah, hey, are you busy?"

"Uh, well, sort of."

"Oh. Well, did you know about my mom?"

"What about her? I haven't seen her in a few days."

"She's in the hospital."

"What? No, she's not," I told him.

"She called me earlier today and said she was in the hospital cause she had an accident. I rushed over. I'm with her now so I know she is," he stated and I frowned.